Any repaints of the seahawk in a desert sheme

samuel150892

Remember, this is a Navy/Sea-Operation Helicopter, it is not a Blackhawk, even though it is almost the same exact think. Seahawks do not operate in desert enviornments very often. The main role is only oversea ops, rescue, submarine hunt, ect. The normal UH-60 Blackhawk is for that role. I am not aware of any paints being avaliable as a desert scheme. I do not own this porduct yet, but if there is a piant kit, i could make a fictional paint for you.

I know the desert sheme is mainly for a blackhawk. Check this out though. http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0518...next_id=0518280

I know how to repaint and there is a repaint kit. Soon as i looked at the repaint kit i was like, which section is for what. Ime still trying to figure it out. I just wanted to see if there was any before i started repainting it in this texture.

Samuel thanks for that link. I have a brown camo almost exactly like that that I did, but it was a quick job and I never had any intention of releasing, but after seeing that pic, I'll clean it up and have it posted this weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...