3 Questions or Problems

Good day,

first of all I want to thank you for making this atc simulator, which is definitely the best I have ever used before.

I have still three questions or problems which occurred after some hours of using this simulator.

1. I am not able to update the AIRAC Cycle with the Navigraph installer. I used the following install path: C:\Users\Intel-i5\Documents\Aerosoft\GATC\NavDataPro but the default cycle 1309 remains even if I use the Airbus X Extended files.

2. Why I cant tell the pilots who are on final or visual already to maintain a exact speed? They are all flying at their minimum approach speed and there is no chance to tell them "Hold speed 160 knots" for example. So it is very difficult to keep a correct distance between the aircrafts on final.

3. The new Aerosoft updater: This one doesn`t work here. If I search for Updates, I get an error message: "An error has occurred". Maybe a bug?

Thank you in advance

• Aerosoft

1) I have never used the navigraph installer, but perhaps it writes \NavDataPro INSIDE \NavDataPro, check that.

2) You mean being able to keep them at speed longer? We'll consider that. I do find the appraoch speed of many aircraft too slow and we are considering editing that.

3) I will check that today. Thanks for reporting it.

Archived