Getting support for Twotter purchased from FSPilotShop

BladderBoy

I purchased the Twotter (and other Aerosoft products) through FSPilotShop. Do I need to register my plane with Aerosoft so I can receive updates and hotfixes? The readme says I'm updated through 1.04, and I seem to have only 6 variations of the plane instead of the 11 mentioned in another thread.

When I view my order history at FSPilotShop, each Aerosoft purchase shows the message "For technical support with this product, please contact Aerosoft Downloads."

It was a dead link.

So here I am! Just want to make sure my Twin Otter, H-1B, Wilga X, Bronco, Airbus, Huey and MyTraffic 2013 are up to date. I am happy with all of my purchases. Great work!

Thanks.

Edit: I just created a Download Shop account, assuming I need one.

No you do not need a shop account, you have to create an account and register your product here: http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en

Thank you very much. I was able to register all of my products except for MyTraffic2013. MyTraffic, MyTrafficX and MyTraffic2010 are listed in the drop-down menu, but not 2013.

Should I post this query in the Traffic forum, or can you help me here? Maybe there aren't any updates for that package yet?

Thanks again.

Archived