Requests

Hello

I purchased the full version and I like it, few additions that I would like to see

1.) Option to toggle a compass rose around the perimeter of the screen

2.) The ability to toggle an aircrafts flight path would be helpful I feel especially to visualize the aircrafts path

3.) More pilot read backs, when I clear an aircraft to line up, take off, abort etc the pilot just does it and no text to show the pilot has understood, I feel when ever an aircraft is given a command there should at least be a text reply by the pilot

4.) If possible pilot read backs voice and or text, if possible that would be the icing on the cake but I know this has been discussed just a suggestion for the future

5.) Possibility of enroute flights or is this not the correct type of control, would be cool to have to separate arrivals and departures from other traffic

Well done this is a lot of fun and its great to be able to control at your local airport good job. With the great support from the developer this will only get better and better

Wayne

Hi,

Why compas rose when you have double click ruler with heading indicator?

Unfortunately no enroute flights are planed as this is more of an approach / departure simulator.

Pilot's readbacks will be worked on later. Already many statements regarding that on this forum.

Hello

2.) The ability to toggle an aircrafts flight path would be helpful I feel especially to visualize the aircrafts path

Yes please. I support this one and would like to see this as a configurable option. So when an aircraft is highlighted (when the tag changes colour) it would be nice if the planned flight path could be shown in (say) a dashed green line. An option in Settings could determine whether or not this flight path is shown.

Archived