Test Enhancements for AES 2.34

OPabst

• Developer

I will provide here same small enhancment for AES 2.34, which you can test if you want:

Timedispay for Dockingsystems with Textdispay:

- All docking systems, which have a Textdisplay (like Safegate, FMT or Honeywell), will now show the local time in the display, after the Airplane is parked at the correct position.

- When boarding is selected and running, the Display will show the "rest of boardingtime" in minutes and seconds

To check this feature, first you need AES 2.34 installed (older Version not supported), and then unzip the attached File to the AES Mainfolder (<FS>\Aerosoft\AES) and replace 2 BGL files and one BMP, then start the FS. If you don't like it, you can run the AES 2.34 Installer once again, he will bring back the original files.

Now part of AES 2.35 here

• Aerosoft

:excellenttext_s: Warum nicht im deutschem Forum ?

But for the same reason, why not in Spanish, French, Portuguese... Sometime we have to default to the most used language. We do try to keep all important news in German as well. But keep in mind all of our staff speaks English, but not all speak German.

Hi,

First have to land at PHNL then install and test.

Keep you posted.

Oliver,

Usefull addition. Handy to know the local time and the time until boarding is completed.

Maybe a tip, maybe you can also show the remaining time for refuel, cabin cleaning and catering as a sort of banner?

it works fine at all tested Airports, also in combination with FsRealTime there have been no problems

Thank you.

Hopefully we have a new "enhancement" in the next future :-) I Keep my eyes on this topic

Wäre es möglich eine SDK zu schaffen dass Kontroller (Delivery oder Ground) uns bei VATSIM bei größeren Events eine Slot-Zeit geben und diese angezeigt wird?

Sprich eine Schnittstelle schaffen mit der VATSIM Kontroller (oder auch IVAO) uns per SDK-Schnittstelle eben eine Zeit schicken können und die bei AES auf den Schildern angezeigt wird?

• Developer

I think it would be better to set the Offblock time and the counter counts backwards to 00:00, would be more realistic.

It's only temp. Gimmik, clear that it is not realistic yet.

Wäre es möglich eine SDK zu schaffen dass Kontroller (Delivery oder Ground) uns bei VATSIM bei größeren Events eine Slot-Zeit geben und diese angezeigt wird?

Sprich eine Schnittstelle schaffen mit der VATSIM Kontroller (oder auch IVAO) uns per SDK-Schnittstelle eben eine Zeit schicken können und die bei AES auf den Schildern angezeigt wird?

Nice idea but I don't think this is going to work.

First, not everyone uses AES. Some switched to GSX.

Second, not veryone uses Add-On airports

Third, as this is a hooby, what do you want to do if some of the pilots cannot stay in their slots, for any reason, to get out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

i got a problam need halp serial numbers

Serial numbers are send to people who buy them. If you got a problem with a sale contact support@aerosoft.com with your order number and we'll sort things out very fast. If you are not an actual customer it's best not to send a mail.

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I find a full list of this airports included? For example, new UK2000 LHR v3, is this supported? Thank you!

Can't wait until Simwings EGLL next month ;-)

Kind regards

Thank you. When should we expect compatiability with UK2000 V3? Does the scenery maker make it, or does Aerosoft do it? Thanks :)

Hello Mathijs! I have reinstalled AES after not flightsimming for a while! Great stuff! My problem is that the add-on menu bar does not have any options for inputing a particular operation (Catereing truck) etc! All I have appearing is the VistaCore add-on box?

BTW--when I park Aircraft (have been using default FSX jets for this) turn off engines--I automatically seem to have baggage trucks -Jetway-rolling stairs appearing with out inputting any key? I seem to remenber this might have happened on my prevoius install but I now have no option for other operations?/ I just did reinstall AES from a purchased old download--is this the problem?

I just now reinstalled AES 2.34 but still have the aformentioned issue! Should I possibly delete the older version os AES and keep the new 2.34 version? I have 10 AES credits and I used about 4 major Aerosoft German airports!

Thanks! Hope I can have some ideas!

Archived