Irresponsive Aircraft States.

LouisKB

Hi. I have flown with the Airbus X A320/A321 for quite a while now, until yesterday I had to reinstall my FSX. So after reinstalling I also reinstalled AXE and have found that if I click to load a panel state the selected state will go green but nothing else will happen, I cannot run the checklists, AXE starts with the engines running but all displays off, I cannot switch on the ND and also there are some sound effects missing; furthermore I cannot get the throttles to work and when I move the joystick the flight controls move and immediately snap back into place. I have reinstalled my other addons such as EZdok, GSX, various Aerosoft sceneries and they all work fine.

I have tried the following:

-Reinstall of AXE
-Reinstall of AXE as Administrator

-Load from default flight

-Switching of the batteries and starting everything up from there

-Uninstalling FS2Crew

-Reinstalling without RAAS

-Defragmenting

-Rebooting before/after reinstall

-Installing all hot fixes/updates

I Can't think what the problem is, let alone how to fix it! Any help would be appreciated!

Extra Info

-I have the registered version of FSUIPC

-3GB of RAM

-FSX with SP2 and SP1

-Intel core i3

-Windows 7 64bit

-I am the Admin. of my Computer

UAC off, Defender off, reboot, A/V off, run the installer from the right click "run as administrator" - being in the Admin group doesn't get you full privileges. Having 3GB of RAM is a handicap - get another GB at least (although this has nothing to do with your installation)

DJ

Hi,

I hope you also completely uninstalled the AXE before newly setting up FSX? If not then I would do it now (using the Windows functionality) and then re-install it again. The AXE functionality is saved in various folders (not only in the FSX main folder) - especially the aircraft states - so maybe something went wrong with it.......

Regards,

Hanse

• 3 weeks later...

Archived