KLAX: Take off glitch

Hello!

I've just installed version 1.1.04 and started a session at KLAX.

I've played for almost 30 minutes and discovered that every plane departing from RWY 06L or 06R left the runway during speed up (before take off).

From the very first appearance on the runway the heading is indicated 55°. When the planes speeding up they are leaving the (displayed) runway _before_ the take off. They are out of alignment regarding to the runway displeyd on the map/screen.

Can anyone confirm this?

cheers

Michael

• 8 months later...

Glitch was found and solved. Shall be released soon with some new features maybe :)

I still have this problem with LAX and I have 1.1.08... They take off and line up with the True Heading (263) and not the magnetic (249) for which is what the runway is laid out as.

This issue will be addressed in very near future. It is a nightmare since release and several attempts to fix it were made to no avail but I hope it's finally solved. So please be patient ;)

This issue will be addressed in very near future. It is a nightmare since release and several attempts to fix it were made to no avail but I hope it's finally solved. So please be patient ;)

Ok, Sounds good to me and thanks for the update.

In Moscow Sheremetyeva, UUEE, it is similiar. Departures from 25L do runway excursions crossing 25R ^^

Anchorage PANC and Las Vegas KLAS have the same problem for their 25 runways. I thought it has to do with the designator, but EDDF, EBBR, LEBL, VHHH are working.

Btw the ILS25L of KLAS does not work. It always says going around, missed runway.

PHNL has the take off glitch too (26R).

KBOS too (22R).

KATL too.

Update 1.1.09 is on servers. Please download and see if it solves the problem :)

The AS-Updater says server unreachable. Please check and do an official announcement of 1.1.09, so that it is shown on the start interface of the software, which is really awkward!

It's now more than a week ago. I still waiting for a reply!

Archived