no STAR to my destination in each flight plane

Hello

After I complete my flight plane, in each time the PFPX does not provide me the STAR for the destination airport, I use PFPX internal weather mode.

In each flightplane there is no STAR in my route ?

Could anyone help please.

You need to find the STAR chart for your destination then you should see the last waypoint

before. If checking a chart for a certain runway, if the waypoint isnt there

try another runway. Eventually you will find the right approach. Same for the SID.

For example, approaching Oslo from the east, the waypoint before STAR is ESEBA.

Looking at the chart, this will eventually take me to TITLA for approach onto

runways 19R or 19L only.

Thats mean I need to select it manually, I think PFPX should select the start depending on winds and weather condition to give me the active runway to my destination !!!!!

I can select it manually, but it should selected automatically deoending on weather conditions.

With my latest route I got the SID and the STAR included. However don't forget by the time you are ready to leave and also by time the you arrive the star etc can be completely diff due to weather so it is only a guide anyway

With my latest route I got the SID and the STAR included. However don't forget by the time you are ready to leave and also by time the you arrive the star etc can be completely diff due to weather so it is only a guide anyway

What's the destination/arrival ?

Also what the weather u use in PFPX and FSX ?

Also please what the time was in ur plannung ?

I use pfpx only one time, it seems u use it more than one time because u r talken about the change in the weather.

1-So what u do to ur printed route when the weather is changed ?

2-Also what kind of the weather u use, static, historic (I dont think so) or each 5 minutes updated weather ?

3- is the PFPX tells u when the online weather is changed by the time ?

Can u be more detailed in that region, because I dont know anything on the changed weather and its operations during my flighy, I only update the weather only one time when I start to plane my flight, plane, compute, release & printing the I close the PFPX. (I use the static weather).

Please be careful in readinh what I post now and answer each question as possible.

Thx

I planned for egll to kiad at about 11am. I used ASN for my weather and don't forget that the weather info used on pfpx will not be the same possibly when you actually fly as it changes.

I marked the differences in winds etc on the ofp. I use live weather I only use pfpx once pre flight. Then I use the ofp is gives during the flight.

I planned for egll to kiad at about 11am. I used ASN for my weather and don't forget that the weather info used on pfpx will not be the same possibly when you actually fly as it changes.

I marked the differences in winds etc on the ofp. I use live weather I only use pfpx once pre flight. Then I use the ofp is gives during the flight.

Can you tell me what the weather mode u use, dynamic, static or historic.

Archived