Announcement: German Football Stadiums project

Could I land my Supercub in one of them do you think?

You know about the Flight-Restriction-Zones (3 to 30mi around the stadiums during the games), do you? :oops:

Just want to avoid you beeing shot down... :twisted:

On Topic again: I don´t know yet.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's the first thing I'm going to try. If they shoot me down then at least I'll provide some entertainment for the opening ceremony.

Another thing to mention:

@Mathijs: It´s not football, it´s soccer. :roll:

But it should be football, so we can see all these nice cheerleaders! :oops:

It IS football!! It existed as such long before the American version which is really just fat girls rugby with helmets and padded bra's.

It IS football!! It existed as such long before the American version which is really just fat girls rugby with helmets and padded bra's.

:lol::lol: But the cheerleaders ARE nice!

Very true. Shame there aren't any in Football. All we get is fat blokes with very short haircuts and no shirt on, even in Winter :lol:

I'm sure I could land a Pilatus Porter in there if not a Supercub.

• Aerosoft

You know about the Flight-Restriction-Zones (3 to 30mi around the stadiums during the games), do you? :oops:

Just want to avoid you beeing shot down... :twisted:

On Topic again: I don´t know yet.

Of course... the complete NOTAM with the charts is included in the manual.

• Aerosoft
Another thing to mention:

@Mathijs: It´s not football, it´s soccer. :roll:

But it should be football, so we can see all these nice cheerleaders! :oops:

Yes and no.

Football is the term used for at least 4 sports, including the one that has the half naked girls. It even applies to rugby in fact. But the FIFA (ahhhh, not sure if I am even allowed to use these four characters) is the official federation and it uses football.

Soccer is just a different name for the same game and the folks on the other side of the pool use it make the difference between our football (the real one) and their football (the one that needs half naked girls to stay interesting).

references:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soccer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football

• Aerosoft
Very true. Shame there aren't any in Football. All we get is fat blokes with very short haircuts and no shirt on, even in Winter :lol:

I'm sure I could land a Pilatus Porter in there if not a Supercub.

Hey, if you mean Brittish supporters, do write so okay? :D

Erm That would be English supporters rather than British supporters. We Scots can be recocgnised by the orange "jimmy wigs" and the ill fitting kilts along with pure white knees!

Yes.

You might ask how I know. Of course it was the first things I asked after I landed the Seahawk in all stadiums.

But could you take off again?

Do white knees beat pink, midge bitten knees in the trump card stakes?

Yep even the midgies are afraid of the scots knees and so leave them well alone!

• Aerosoft

The final definitive screenshots....

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=41547#41547

now don't bother me until I got this thing on the FTP okay? When the Dutch get home with bowl (I believe the f*f* has the term c*p trademarked by now) you can bother me again.

The twelve biggest football stadiums where teams from all over the world will decide who is the best.

ROFL, that must have taken some effort to avoid censorship from a certain governing body!! :D

Were not going this year Mathjis. Now a cynic would say it was because our German ex manager made sure we didnt qualify for the finals in his own counrty lol.

Please note all my comments in this thread are in fun. I am actually hoping England win. Now that is rare for a Scotsman!

I am actually hoping England win. Now that is rare for a Scotsman!

I was going to ask for that in writing, but....... :shock:

(I believe the f*f* has the term c*p trademarked by now)

If I didn't know better I would assume that this whole event is only there to make money.... :twisted:

Were not going this year Mathjis. Now a cynic would say it was because our German ex manager made sure we didnt qualify for the finals in his own counrty lol.

You Scots simply forgot that he managed to get our team kicked out in quarter-finals in '94 where we actually attended as the Champion.

That should have told you something about his skills. ;)