Announcement: German Football Stadiums project

:roll: :D:)

Holland? Who? Do you really mean the guys who didn't reach the final round in world cup 2002? :wink:

Why should they be stronger now than last time? :?:

Ciao,

Rainer.

Lol guys but the Netherlands is a strong team and the final will be Netherlands - Brazil....

Some facts:

- For the first time we qualified as group winner...

- Up untill know we didn't lose a game during the qualifying period including friendly matches

- The last friendly match (last week) against Kameroen we won with ease...

- We have one of the worlds best players as coach :-)

- For the first time we have a real team spirit

- Important one did you know that every bit of grass where will be played on is from the Netherlands...

(Yep most German stadions will have it)

:shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But just may win the best soccer playing team :P

As for the topic :roll: sounds and looks great Mathijs will try this one 8)

André Folkers

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAHHHH SPAIN WILL BE THE WINNER THIS YEAR :D:D:D:D With our beautiful girls we will distract the other teams :D

ARRIBA ESPAĂ‘AAAA!!!!!!

Very nice scenery, i'will visit this stages to see my selection (flying in the FS :P )

Which Germany Timm?

They played yesterday very luckily 2 vs 2 against Japan! ;):)

So... we must be honest and stay on the floor. That's not enough for the championchip.

I hope they will reach the quarter- or semi-final (and maybe that's possible if some other teams have problems during the games).

But... maybe some of our well-known neighbour-countries will retire earlier. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

On this Friday, same day as the competitions start.

Mathijs, wouldn't it be possible to upload the stadiums on thursday so everybody will be in time to download them and fly their fans in.

Regards,

Greg.

Allways those orange-shirts not knowing anything about football. Mathijs, do you remember 1974?

To proof that Germany will win this Championship, here a nice shot I took in Berlin last weekend...

Lol but under 21 Holland with the orange shirts won the European championchip this last sunday they won from Italy and France too :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We are going for the double ole ole ole we are the champ.... :lol::lol::lol:

Allways those orange-shirts not knowing anything about football. Mathijs, do you remember 1974?

AAh! 1974! When Scotland still had what could be described as a football team.....and we still went out without losing a game :lol:

It's my birthday friday, thanks for the present Mathijs :wink: :lol:

Wow, congrats Vin. Not everybody gets 12 stadiums for their birthday :lol:. Unusual present to ask for, though :?.

It looks good, one thing though, the Allianz Arena looks a bit too pink...not sure wether it's a FS limitation regarding lighting or if it is a WIP shot. Anyway here is how it looked when I was there :) (I hope you don't me posting a photo or three?)

Mnchen4.jpg

Mnchen3.jpg

Mnchen2.jpg

• Aerosoft
It looks good, one thing though, the Allianz Arena looks a bit too pink...not sure wether it's a FS limitation regarding lighting or if it is a WIP shot. Anyway here is how it looked when I was there :) (I hope you don't me posting a photo or three?)

Ahhh, but the stadium has 24 bit color options in the roof (actual R, G and B lights in those inflatable things on the roof), they can do ANY color, even do logo's on a massive scale.

ROFL... At least the song is well done... I wonder if it'll be an outsider though? Would make a pleasant surprise. Another "Greece" maybe?

• Aerosoft

Uhhh, different name of the project now?

Well, yes, a certain organisation that organises a certain rather large sporting event in a certain West European country in the summer of 2006, has a list with 800+ words that are trademarkt by them. So you may enjoy the product but you are specifically forbidden to even mentally connect this product with the event that just happened to start the day we released this free product.