Announcement: German Football Stadiums project

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When running the setup, I am asked for the serial number (key). Where do I find this? I have checked the "Read Me" but am not able to find this anywhere. Sorry, if I have stupidly missed something. :wink:

• Aerosoft
Hello, the Add-On is so very great.

I have one question:

Have anyone a Chart but i can´t find any Stadium´s.

Greetings:

Timm Rehberg

There are some charts added to the product (appendix A), but what we prefer always is Google Earth (the new beta is just great). Attached a zip with all stadiums as Google Earth Bookmarks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mathjis

Thanks for this special service. I had already downloaded the initial release. It is stunning. Thanks for looking after your customers.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Where can I download the Football Stadiums now?

I will get a new PC in a month and I want to know where I can find the stadiums then...???

You can download the football Stadiums in the Downloadcenter...you must regist and then you can download it. The regist is FREE! ;)

I wish you many fun!

But it is a little late ;)

Or would you fly over the Stadium from EM 2008 :D

Many fun!

Timm Rehberg

I downloaded the Aerosoft German Stadium's and even registered but I never got a code to installed them. Do I need to register again cause I've checked my e-mail (Junk mail included) numerous times.

• Aerosoft
I downloaded the Aerosoft German Stadium's and even registered but I never got a code to installed them. Do I need to register again cause I've checked my e-mail (Junk mail included) numerous times.

If you write to info@aerosoft_shop.com we'll make sure you get a code.