Announcement: German Football Stadiums project

• Aerosoft

wk.jpg

Update... released... Click here to get your free copy; http://aerosoft-shop2.com/reg.php

The football World Cup 2006 is for many men, and a LOT of women, the most important sports event of this year. This event will without doubt will reduce the amount of hours our customers spend behind the keyboard this summer. But we understand, there are many sports fans in our offices, so we decided to show a different site of Aerosoft.

Aerosoft has created the 12 stadiums that will host the matches and will offer it as a gift to our customers. Of course they are designed to fit in perfectly with our other scenery products covering Germany but even if you don’t have any of those they will add 12 massive VFR landmarks to the German landscape. Every stadium has been done in great detail and most come in two formats, empty and in full swing with tens of thousand sports fans (between 1st of June and mid July). All stadiums are placed on a small section of photorealistic scenery. So they are well blended in with the other scenery and will not appear as high detail objects in a bland landscape.

This product will be available for free to all of our registered customers (boxed and online products) and might also be available under the same conditions from other companies selling FS addons. Release is expected before the games start (ahum of course)...

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

wk.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not a football fan at all (so i'm not really looking forward to it with everything here turning orange) but this is a very nice gift. It looks very nice, I'll install it right away. Thanks :D

I forgot to say, all have helipads so you can land your chopper to pick up all those German fans who had heart attacks after being kicked out in the first round.

He he ... a "must have" !!! :D

Thanks Mathijs (and Aerosoftguy's) :o:D

Janber

I forgot to say, all have helipads so you can land your chopper to pick up all those German fans who had heart attacks after being kicked out in the first round.

Allways those orange-shirts not knowing anything about football. Mathijs, do you remember 1974?

To proof that Germany will win this Championship, here a nice shot I took in Berlin last weekend...

:roll: :D:)

Holland? Who? Do you really mean the guys who didn't reach the final round in world cup 2002? :wink:

Why should they be stronger now than last time? :?:

Brazil or Argentina and - if they both maybe have a bad day - Italy or England will win in my opinion. I don't see another team which is strong enough. Holland? Never... eh Netherland. ;)

Maybe the german team can surprise too. As they often did in the past.

BTW: the german motorways will be - as usual - full with dutch cars... and their trailers. But only a short time. Then they'll return. ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

DIE WELT ZU GAST BEI FREUNDEN!!!

THE WORLD AS GUEST AT FRIENDS!!!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO WIN!

Let's enjoy the games and honour the best team.

Hahni

Awesome! I was in Munich last year, in May, to the opening of their new stadium the Alliaz Arena. Alliaz Arena is really impressive and when it lights up during the match 8)

• Aerosoft
FRANCE !

I'm sure they'll do it again!

2002 was bad, 04 also.

But this time, they'll make it real!

The moment we'll release this project we'll run some kind of contest (according to law we are not supposed to call it that, but you guys won't tell right?) on who wins the world cup.