The Big Seasonal Greeting Topic

• Aerosoft

As we prefer not to make our whole site and forum one big christmas tree (we have to keep in mind a good deal of our customers do not celebrate Christmas) we open this topic for seasonal greetings. Here is ours!

We like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers and friends a great holiday season. May your Christmas be white and your new year’s party a blast. But please keep in mind that Aerosoft sells entertainment products. The biggest form of luxury imaginable in a far from perfect world. Think about people in need in this time of festivities. Aerosoft sponsors an orphanage in Africa and we ask all our customers to add a few euro to their order. We promise every last penny goes there. It makes us feel a little bit less awkward in this period.

and yes, Christmas greetings are the only suitable time when you can use Comic Sans!

Thank you Mathijs, Happy Christmas to you, your family, all the the aerosoft staff and their family's along with all the fellow forum members.

and yes, Christmas greetings are the only suitable time when you can use Comic Sans!

Not convinced there's ever a suitable time for Comic Sans. When I become the first even democratically elected anarchist it will be outlawed, sorry I digress, seeing as its Christmas I'll let the font usage go :lol:

• Aerosoft

Thank you Mathijs, Happy Christmas to you, your family, all the the aerosoft staff and their family's along with all the fellow forum members.

Not convinced there's ever a suitable time for Comic Sans. When I become the first even democratically elected anarchist it will be outlawed, sorry I digress, seeing as its Christmas I'll let the font usage go :lol:

Anarchists who outlaw something. That even more a contradiction in terms then a democratically elected anarchist.

Archived