New small tool for curious ppl.

Hi,

While playing GATC i came across a few Airline codes i did not know. My problem is that i want to know them.

You can do 2 things then: open your browser on the other screen and everytime you see a new airline ICAO code type it in and search.

That part is not only anoying, it's very distracting as well. Put a list in a text editor is the same. So i came up with making a small program

where you type in the ICAO code of the Airliner and you get the Name, Callsign, IATA and Country back.

When you are interested in a version let me know, perhaps Aerosoft can put it on their site.Offcourse this program is free of charge!

Cheers,

Peter

post-68666-0-30745700-1387805361_thumb.j

Ladies and Gents,

No need to send Airlines.dat anymore, this weekend i will release a new version.

In version 1.01 you are able to add records into the database or change existing records. Afterwards you can save your changes or add record yourself.

So stay tuned ;-)

Enjoy the rest of the X-mas night.

Cheers,

Peter

PS: It became a little bigger project after all :-)

• 4 months later...

nice little program indeed.

It would be nice to have one for Airports too. But then the other way around.

I know then place where the airport is located (say Amsterdam) but i do not know the ICAO code (EHAM) to start a session with it.

Archived