AES 2.34 available, last Version in 2013

OPabst

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for aes v2.34 and the Oslo jetway fix.

Please would it be possible at Oslo v2 to get the original Safedock boards back (so the time/countdown to boarding finished can be used)?

Many Thanks

• Developer

Have now (28th Dez 2013 4.:20PM UTC) replaced the Oslo Fix here, because there must be replaced one more file. This fix also includes now all density levels, so you can use the Configtool to switch to different levels of Details again.

If you have download the Fix earlier this day, please redownload and unpack it again.

The problems are reported to the developer, so I hope beginning next week the Installer will be corrected.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Oliver, you need to check LGTS Support please.

Check German Forum, AES does not found LGTS and the AES search entry is correct and fit with the installed files

(Die Dateinamen sind so vorhanden, wie AES diese sucht)

Danke

• 2 months later...
  • Developer

Hi

I had this LGTS problem also and just installed the fix.

The AES request credits for LGTS although I had assign credits the time I bought it. Ok 1 credit is not to much but this a bug I think.

Thanks

Sorry, but that is not possible, as AES can only handle one time a assignment of credits per Airport and you could not assign credits to a "not installed" Airport.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived