A few other things

Using the demo,

When you click on line up,the a/c tag will appear in after a few seconds near the runway.

I put the curser upon the corresponding flight strip.The a/c tag will change to bright green(nice) and also shows the point of exit of the SID in bright green(super).

Now I put the curser upon the a/c tag,it will highlight the corresponting flight strip but it does not show the point of exit anymore;whynot?

Now let's do the reverse problem.Upon taking control of an a/c arrival ,why not show in bright green the last entry point in the star when you put the cursor on the a/c tag or the flight strips!

Lastly ( I've been really busy) I was doing max aircraft on landing and 2 a/c were landing on 26L/R at the same altitude without any danger of collision. OF course it was now blaring "caution, caution" and on and on. until they both landed.

Is it possible to have a way to stop this voice while still maintaining both a/c in red.

It's all for now and back to the Madhouse.(wonderful fun)

AlainV

The reason for first thing is simple: it was done for users unfamiliar with the airport so they know where the exit point is. Showing the exit point every time you have your cursor over the aircraft would just confuse you. It is not shown for arrivals as this is you decision where to guide them, therefore you perfectly know where that is so no need for "cheating" ;)

For the second thing:

On the right sidebar in settings tab you have checkbox Play sounds and slider for volume.

Unchecking Play sounds will only leave you with Caution sounds being played. Moving volume slider to zero will also silent Caution ;) That way you have red and yellow traffic warnings on scope without caution sound.

Archived