A couple of suggestions if I may

Thanks again for this excellent program !

May I ask the following please,

1. Parallel Runway Operations - Separation limits

All too often I am getting cautions when simulating Simultaneous Parallel Runway Operations, is there any chance you can increase the separation limits when 2 runways are selected please.

2. HOLD Button

Is there any possibility that a HOLD button can be placed inside the Flight Strip ?

This will give us 99% control of using the mouse only.

3. Font - Flight Strip

Is there any chance we can change the font to something more readable ?

Or at least give the option to change it from something within our System Fonts ?

4. Way Point on Data Tag

Any chance we can have the next way point displaying in the Data Tag for quick reference please ?

When the airspace is full and the list of Flight Strips is so long that it needs scrolling, its very time consuming to try and find the aircraft in the list just to see what its next waypoint is.

5. Cleared to land - Changes Color.

It would be great to have the aircraft and Data Tag change to a different color when cleared to land so it can be half forgotten about if you know what I mean.

Again, when the airspace is full, trying to find the aircraft in the flight strip list just to see if has been cleared to land is very time consuming.

6. ZOOM

Is there any chance that the ZOOM will center in on the mouse cursor ?

Normally you would hover over an object and zoom in, unfortunately the zoom does not center in on the mouse, meaning you then need to zoom out, right click, drag the object to the center of the screen then zoom again.

These are just ideas that may help in making this program that little bit more user friendly.

Excellent program and keep up the great work.

Cheers

Adam

post-12076-0-55566900-1387598490.png

Archived