Canary Islands Price in Download Shop

Considero

Hi guys,

I saw that the price for the boxed version of the Canary Islands was down to € 19,99. I thought: that's interesting! I normally buy my stuf from the download shop, so I decided to buy it from there. But in the download shop the old pricing was maintained. How come?

Kind regards,

Arjen

• Aerosoft
Hi guys,

I saw that the price for the boxed version of the Canary Islands was down to € 19,99. I thought: that's interesting! I normally buy my stuf from the download shop, so I decided to buy it from there. But in the download shop the old pricing was maintained. How come?

Kind regards,

Arjen

Because I did not yet have the okay to lower the price. The online price is often mor eregulated by contracts then the boxed price. But it is a very good issue, something that slipped my mind, I'll work on it today.

• Aerosoft
Hi Matthijs,

Thanks for your honest and correct answer. Just as always. I'll wait and see.

Kind regards,

Arjen

And thanks for the kind words!

We'll bundle the two versions into one download version and sell that for the same price as the download version. Will take a few days to prepare and test though. Thanks for the heads-up.

The kind words are well deserved.

Nice to see that the price of the download version will be down too. Until now I have lived without the Canary Island Scenery, although I looked at it many times. I think a few extra days or weeks won't hurt. :wink:

Kind regards,

Arjen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No, but we are rebuilding the whole shop and the new product will come in the correct form there.

Hi Matthijs,

Any idea how much time this will take??? More than two months have passed since my initial post.

Kind regards,

Arjen

• Aerosoft

Hi Matthijs,

Any idea how much time this will take??? More than two months have passed since my initial post.

Kind regards,

Arjen

Indeed indeed.

As you seen a lot of products have already been moved. The Canary islands, bundled into the same set as the box will be online. The price will be either 14.95 or 19.95 Euro.

• 1 month later...
  • Aerosoft
Hi Matthijs,

You know how to test my patience!

Is this a kind of Boiling Point test like on MTV?? :wink:

Kind regards,

Arjen

Arjen.... you are 100% right. But the prodyuct will be moved tomorrow and if you contact me when it has been moved, I'll make sure you get a free copy.

Arjen.... you are 100% right. But the prodyuct will be moved tomorrow and if you contact me when it has been moved, I'll make sure you get a free copy.

I think I just passed the Boiling Point test. :wink:

Matthijs, I will contact you once the product has moved.

You are a gentleman!

Kind regards,

Arjen

When will tomorrow come.....???? :? :?

And Matthijs, how should I contact you? PM is disabled. Isn't it easier for you to contact me? As forum admin you have access to my profile and my e-mail adress.

Kind regards,

Arjen

• Aerosoft

When will tomorrow come.....???? :? :?

And Matthijs, how should I contact you? PM is disabled. Isn't it easier for you to contact me? As forum admin you have access to my profile and my e-mail adress.

Kind regards,

Arjen

The product has been moved to the new shop (see http://www.aerosoft.de/cgi-local/rd/iboshop.cgi?show760) and I did send you an mail yesterday night. I'll resend it now.