Re-ordering the Flight strips?

Also just noticed a 'grey box' on the right of the flight strip pull out menu.

If I click and drag it I can move up and down the left pull out menu.

What is that for?

Clive

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the principle of having two strip windows...Arrival and Departure with color coding and the ability to move departure aircraft strips to a 3rd window after takeoff...I am interesting in ATC for Vatsim...I have the S1 rating, but "sweatbox" is frightening to say the least and I was thinking this product would help alleviate some of the pressure before working with a trainer on "sweatbox". Another option would have to be audio, but perhaps after working with 5 arrivals and departures at KLAX, I could progress faster...Anyone have any thoughts or ideas to add...

• 6 months later...

If you could click and drag them into any order that you want to allow priority flights at the top or just for user preferences.

Really good idea!

• 3 months later...

Hey guys im only new here but this option would be wonderfully helpful. Not only the ability to put ARR with ARR and DEP with DEP but to put them in order of importance. Id gain a lot of help if they dropped off in the order I want them to.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, this requires a big redesign of GATC and at least for now no big changes are expected.

Although I hate to excuse myself I have lots of university related work and find just enough time to slowly introduce bug fixes as they are my priority. The flight strips re-ordering would require days of redesigning and re-coding and it's really unlikely to arrive anytime soon if at all.

Archived