MCDU II FONT

sebulba

Hi Members.

I purchased this exactly one week ago and have read the manuals in order to make my first attempt at flying a Minibus. The first problem I've come up against is that (and it doesn't matter what method I use to access it) the Font on the MCDU II display is not clear (not as clear as MCDU I) - By this I mean the Font that is displayed on screen. If I didn't have the manual printed out I would not be able to guess at what is displayed

This is my first post and I may be missing something subtle and obvious, but...My OS is Win 7 64bit and FSX

I do have other FSX aircraft (PMDG/Capt. Sim/QW757) and do not have this problem with these aircraft...any help is appreciated

Paul Jennings

Enable the high-resolution Virtual Cockpit option (checkbox) in the FSX settings (aircraft options). Bet, your navigation display also looks weird until you've checked that box.

If I'm not mistaken, Aerosoft have still not included this piece of information in their manuals ...

Enable the high-resolution Virtual Cockpit option (checkbox) in the FSX settings (aircraft options). Bet, your navigation display also looks weird until you've checked that box.

If I'm not mistaken, Aerosoft have still not included this piece of information in their manuals ...

Sir...You're a gentleman and a Scholar (Note to Aerosoft....would you be able to include this important piece of information at some point....)

Many thanks

Paul, you're very welcome ...

As far as the manuals are concerned:

Manual #1 is still from Jan. 2013. It includes a screenshot that ends juuust above those two checkboxes, one of which needs to be enabled for the three screens to display properly. So all AS has to do is, to extend that screenie just a little bit and to add two lines of text to it.

The updated manual #1 could be included in hotfix 19, making it HF019a - easy as that. cool.png

Archived