Flight Path - Please

Hello,

Would there be any chance of an option of a middle mouse click or something that will show the realitve flight path of an aircraft ?

It certainly comes in handy when you ain't too familular with the airports SIDs and STARs.

So for an inbound aircraft, if we can click on, or even just hover over the aircraft with the mouse it will show the procedure its intending to fly by means of visual flight path on the scope. ( Draw a line on the scope in blue showing the procedure to the FAP )

Possible ?

Thanks in advance

Adam

Hi Mathijs,

Ok thanks, no big deal if you can't just would of made this simulator that little more perfect :)

This and more sound activity were my only hopes for this already wondeful product.

Keep up the great work.

• Aerosoft

Hi Mathijs,

Ok thanks, no big deal if you can't just would of made this simulator that little more perfect :)

This and more sound activity were my only hopes for this already wondeful product.

Keep up the great work.

What kind of sound would you like?

Ok Thanks,

An option in the settings for those who whish to listen, if not they leave it unchecked.

Downloading the full release now but its 2.00am here lol , I may have to have a go of it tomorrow.

I'd like to hear some sounds as well like james200410 suggested earlier, that you hear verbal read backs of commands given.

I haven't bought this product nor have i tryed the demo yet, but am planning to do both very soon. Especially if there would be some sounds added on future releases.

Archived