Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mathijs Kok

Update

Andras wants to start next week on the update, but has some questions, could anybody contact him on andkozma@gmail.com?

Guys, seeing as i'm the main pusher about this, i'll email andras myself.

Tobus

Fantastic news. So we actually DO get our beloved Andras Field updated. :excellenttext_s:. Thanks to Mathijs and Andras, and to everyone who participated with wishes for this update. :bow_down2_s:

Yep, nice indeed. Although i havent heard from andras ... yet.

Looking forward to an update. I still can only find an update to 1.18 Anyone have a link to 1.20?

Look forward to seeing some live in this community. Open to fly with anyone, just drop me a note at usafmajor@gmail.com

Cheers,

DB

For everyone who needs the update files 1.19 and 1.20 for Andras Field. (and the full build 1.17) please do like this.

Go to http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?

Then click the drop down menu - find Andras Field and press "continue" to the right. Log in with your email address/password and the three files, full build 1.17, and updates 1.19 and 1.20 will be right there for download.

Mathijs Kok told me that he talked to Andras Kozma and that things should be in process now. Thumbs up for that, and for Aerosoft for giving us another breath of life in Andras Field.

Mathijs Kok told me that he talked to Andras Kozma and that things should be in process now. Thumbs up for that, and for Aerosoft for giving us another breath of life in Andras Field.

Excellent news.

Maybe when we die and go to heaven! :boohoo_s:

If you see my liver there send it my regards...

I won't ask how your liver got there ahead of you... :crylaugh_s:

*Sigh*, its been a hard life Bruce :lolsign_s:

Indeed. I've been out of this for a while. Never heard from Andras Kozma despite Matthijs' efforts.

Will follow up and report back.

I contacted Mathijs, he's contacting Andraz. More will follow, eventually ;-)

Lets keep our fingers crossed and when its there we all going to celebrate with a big party. :blowbubble_s:

Cheers,

Ruud

Oh yes, such a party will never have been seen before... :excellenttext_s: My C-130 is on standby to bring in the party supplies.

In November 2014 there is another flightsim event at Lelystad perhaps we will meet Mathijs and Andras again so we could ask how the update of our field is coming you never now.

Cheers,

Ruud