• 1 month later...

Looking forward to an update. I still can only find an update to 1.18 Anyone have a link to 1.20?

Look forward to seeing some live in this community. Open to fly with anyone, just drop me a note at usafmajor@gmail.com

Cheers,

DB

For everyone who needs the update files 1.19 and 1.20 for Andras Field. (and the full build 1.17) please do like this.

Go to http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?

Then click the drop down menu - find Andras Field and press "continue" to the right. Log in with your email address/password and the three files, full build 1.17, and updates 1.19 and 1.20 will be right there for download.

• 4 weeks later...

Mathijs Kok told me that he talked to Andras Kozma and that things should be in process now. Thumbs up for that, and for Aerosoft for giving us another breath of life in Andras Field.

Excellent news.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indeed. I've been out of this for a while. Never heard from Andras Kozma despite Matthijs' efforts.

Will follow up and report back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In November 2014 there is another flightsim event at Lelystad perhaps we will meet Mathijs and Andras again so we could ask how the update of our field is coming you never now.

Cheers,

Ruud

Archived