CBSNY PROBLEM PLEASE HELP!!!

J.L.O.

Hello, and thank you for reading this post. Sorry I had to put the title in all caps, but I really need some help on this problem. I downloaded "City Bus Simulator 2010 New York-Aerosoft Truck Mod" from aerosoft's website almost a year ago, but for the life of me I can not figure out what the activation key is for the installer! This is a free mod as far as I know, but I will not let me install it into the game. I just get an error message saying "I am sorry, but the key you provided is incorrect" and then am reverted back to the installer. I have tried putting in the activation key I got with the game, random series of numbers, words from the backround of the installer, almost everything I can think of, all with no luck. I allready tried emailing aerosoft support, but they can't seem to understand my problem, and have given me no solutions. So now it's up to you guys on the forum. Please help me, I have been looking for the solution to this problem for almost a year and it is making me VERY ANGRY!!! :glare_s: Please, any help whatsoever would be very appreciated. Thank you so much. -JLO

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you bought your software directly from Aerosoft, you'll find your serial key in your shop account. When inserting the key via copy&paste make sure that you did not copy any blanks.

If the problem still exists, contact Aerosoft directly at support@aerosoft.com or open a ticket here: https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

I bought City Bus Simulator 2010 New York Gold Edition as a boxed version off amazon.com. I believe it came from a dealer in the UK. When I got it, it had the code to activate it, and the game activated just fine, it's just the truck mod that will not accept my code. Iv'e tried it many times, I guess I will give aerosoft support another chance and see if they have any new ideas. Thank you to everybody who responded to this forum. :)

Archived