Twin Otter Prepared V2

loz

Slight problem

Have installed the Otter with the latest update for Prepared V2 ( bearing in mind I have and use this in FSX without any problems) and have found when moving the rpm levers back to taxi the rpm does not change and the Otter stays put. The rpm gauges are not moving either to indicate any changes, however, when I'm air bourn in level flight and make adjustments , the movement of the prop levers and gauges are synchronized and working properly.

I have been backwards and forwards between Prepared and FSX and cannot see any difference in my set up not to mention uninstalling twice now but still have the same result?

Any offers appreciated

Loz

I´m not 100% sure, but I think there has been reports about the throttles being bugged in P3D V2.

Personally I have no problems with the Twin Otter Extended in P3D V2, but I also use FSUIPC for all my axis assignments.

Finn

I have no trouble with the throttles in any of my P3D V2 aircraft (I use a Thrustmaster Warthog), but I still find if I exit P3D v2 while in the Twotter it still gives an error message while closing down.

This does not happen with any other aircraft, native or add-on, and it may happen with the ABX but I have gone back to the original ASC.Dll as the "new" one caused all sorts of problems.

The two Aerosoft aircraft are the only two that are being difficult in P3D V2, which is a shame as I love them, but I can still use them as long as I remember the shortcomings and work round them.

John

Did You replace all ASC.dll entries in the Twin Otter directories ?

AS I said, with FSUIPC axis assignments I don´t ahve any problems with the axis.

As most other cdevelopers we cannot garantee 100% complience with P3D V2, cause alot is unknown.

Finn

Hello Finn

Well hands up, I made another check of the FSUIPC joystick setting page and realised I hadn't clicked and set both rpm levers,

more speed less haste, next time I will double check.

Thanks for your prompt input!

Regards

Loz

I presume the latest version of the Twotter, 1.11, has the latest ASC.Dll files?

If so then they are causing the problem of error messages when shutting down.

I have tried the ASC.Dll file that was released separately and it also causes the error message on shut down.

No other aircraft does this.

If I change to a different aircraft, after using the Twotter, just before shutting down P3d v2 then I don't get the error message.

Archived