Crew sound - activated in right MCDU

Lampkin

First of all: The new Airbus is great. I have installed it 2 weeks ago. Is worth every penny. I love to fly it. Everything works well. No problems at all. Much much better than the old one.

:excellenttext_s:

However, there is one point of criticism:

I have already began to increase the temperature in the cockpit, but without success: my co-pilot is always cold! :confused_s:

The guy sucks. He may like to tell jokes, or talk of his experiences of last night. Or he's just quiet. It doesn't matter. But he should be a healthy co-pilot, please.

The nice stewardess who serves the coffee is actually sufficient.
And by the way: What is he reading all the time??

Is it possible to install an alternative sound file?

Hi Lampkin,

I think the copilot is reading or going through the checklists or other documents / charts to prepare for the approach. If you do not like those sound files just delete them (like FSX Main Folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Sound_ASC\ASC_FD_Sneezing) or do not select the option in the MCDU2. Of course it is possible to install alternative sound files. Just create those files and overwrite the "old" ones......

Regards,

Hanse

If I may link up at tis topic: you have made a really great aircraft with this Airbus, Hanse!!: I like her very much!!

Regarding the sounds: well .......... it should be nice if in a Lufthansa Airbus there was also a German Stewardess (with a German Accent) and in an Italian the same: an Italian crew :) a.s.o..

But maybe: in future Airbus Variants?

By the way: I also like the ATC sounds very much!!

Hi Willem,

if you are looking for all that mentioned features you should use FSCrew........ I am sure Aerosoft will not implement such features also in future variations of Airbusses.

Regards,

Hanse

Archived