Help Twin Otter Extended v1.11 update

mig

Hi!

I bought my plane on http://www.flightsimstore.com/ and already sent them an email with no feedback till the moment.

They have the v1.10 installer and I'm eager to fly the Otter on P3D2 (v1.11). I have registered the product in http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en but I am only allowed to download the paint kit.

I would appreciate any help I can get.

Regards,

LMC

I am sorry, but unless they answer you and give you the latest version we can not help. There only is a new full version and not an update and this you can only get from your store.

I am sorry, but unless they answer you and give you the latest version we can not help. There only is a new full version and not an update and this you can only get from your store.

Oh well... :comp1_s:

Thanks for the feedback though. I already sent them another email.

Regards,

LMC

Once more to see if anyone can help me... :dumb_me_s:

I have been trying to reach customer support of the flightsimstore with no success. Sent them several emails (with not a single response till now) and my support tickets are being erased/deleted after a while… Go figure?!?

I have bought a genuine Aerosoft product which I am unable to use to its full potential (v1.11 for P3D2) because the store in question, licensed (I presume) to sell Aerosoft products, are not responding to any of my solicitations.

Being that said, if they stay with version v1.10 for ever and never get back to me, will I be obliged to buy another Twin Otter Extended Copy?

If yes, and completely against my will, I will be forced to look for “other ways” for solving this issue. After all I have bought a legit serial that cost me hard earned money.

Regards,

Luís

PS: Remember that I already registered my software in the Aerosoft support page with the serial provided by the flightsimstore (same email/id used on the Aerosoft servers btw). But I am only allowed to download the paint kit which I already did.

That's my biggest peev- when we buy these expensive products and no one replies. Here I find they are real good though, this Finn guy doesn't waste any time getting back to the problem some one has .

That's my biggest peev- when we buy these expensive products and no one replies. Here I find they are real good though, this Finn guy doesn't waste any time getting back to the problem some one has .

... And yet my problem remains... Unbelievable in our days and age!

... And yet my problem remains... Unbelievable in our days and age!

... And I just need to eat my last post...

Problem solved!

"New fullversion V1.11 Customers who purchased the download version directly via Aerosoft were pleased to re-download the latest version within their customers account. Owners of the DVD version or those customers who purchased their download copy from other stores were pleased to download the full new built from the bottom of this page."

Regards,

LMC

PS: Thank You

Archived