Robin and P3DV2 [SOLVED]

roland_lfor

Hello,

I installed the Robin under the new Prepar3D V2 and observed 2 issues :

- I'ts like some invisible wheel shocks are permanently attached to the aircraft. When I push full throttle, the plane can not move forward on the ground.

- the cockpit lighting appears red

Do you have any fix for them, especially the brake problem ?

Thanks

Roland

There is no reason why the brakes shouldn´t work.

Try to press the barke bedals while releasing the parkingbrake.

I´m not sure what's wrong with the cockpit lighting

Finn

I have reinstalled :

the red lighting is fixed, but I'm unable to solve the permanent brake issue.

I'm curious to see if someone else observe this problem as well.

I have the same problem but without red lighting

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am not sure, if this is possible, because nobody of the Robin-develpoers runs P3DV2 at the moment. But the issue is strange, because the parking brake is not special at all as far as I remember.

I confirm the issue in P3DV2.

Plane does not move when on the ground, feels indeed as if the parking brake is on.

I tried all combinations of braking, park brake set and release, using rudder pedals and keys.

You can fly the plane (loading it in a flight situation), but you cannot land the Robin as it crashes immediately upon touching the ground.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am sorry, no idea at the moment. But I'll consider to get P3D.

That is a very good idea. I suppose Aerosoft wants to go the way of the future, now P3DV2 is in fact the next iteration of FS, let's call it FS11. But now with very responsive and active support, something I cannot remember from Microsoft.

That is a very good idea. I suppose Aerosoft wants to go the way of the future, now P3DV2 is in fact the next iteration of FS, let's call it FS11. But now with very responsive and active support, something I cannot remember from Microsoft.

Well, I don't think, that it will be something like "FS11" due to the current available licensensing options, but this shouldn't be a discussion pro or contra P3D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi there, same Problem on the ground here. No way to start and also no way to land this fine aircraft in P3Dv2.

As you are selling this product as "auch kompatibel mit Prepar3D" without mentioning any versions, it would be more then just nice to have this Problem fixed.

best regards

Simon

• 3 weeks later...

I finally found a turnaround:

- Open the Aircraft file

- Search the [brake] section

- Comment (//) the 'hydraulic_system_scalar' line

So the section should be like this:

[brakes]
toe_brakes_scale        = 1.0
//hydraulic_system_scalar    = 1.0
differential_braking_scale    = 0.8