Where can I find the Twin Otter 100 paintkit (former title: Emanuel Hagen)

Yardreamer

on the Support email it read as follows

you can find the Paintkit for the Twin Otter 100 series in the FAQ's in our forum. Take a look at it.

With greetings,
Emanuel Hagen

I searched the English support FAQ's still can not find the 100 repaint kit. Please post the link

Hello,

I am so sorry. Usually my statement would have been right, but it seems there is something wrong with the Twin Otter one. We will have it checked and update accordingly.

At the time I have written my reply the forum had been down and so I couldn't check it myself.

For now you can find the Paintkit for the Twin Otter on the Order History page in your customer account in our download shop.

post-29921-0-45178200-1385627489_thumb.j

Ps.: Moving this to the correct section of the forum and edited the title to be clearer for other customers and users.

Hello,

I am so sorry. Usually my statement would have been right, but it seems there is something wrong with the Twin Otter one. We will have it checked and update accordingly.

At the time I have written my reply the forum had been down and so I couldn't check it myself.

For now you can find the Paintkit for the Twin Otter on the Order History page in your customer account in our download shop.

attachicon.gifClipboard01.jpg

Ps.: Moving this to the correct section of the forum and edited the title to be clearer for other customers and users.

this has been the issue from the beginning of the 100 repaint kit query it dose not show as I purchased from PC Aviator and even though I have re registered it only shows the 300 kit...

7KREf.jpg

We are currently working on getting it into the Update Database. As I wrote, it is currently only available from your customer account in our Downloadshop.

Update: I just got to know that the 100 is indeed missing everywhere. We are working on it, sorry again!

We are currently working on getting it into the Update Database. As I wrote, it is currently only available from your customer account in our Downloadshop.

Update: I just got to know that the 100 is indeed missing everywhere. We are working on it, sorry again!

Thank you for your response and please realize that my impatience was only driven by frustration due to the lack of response to previously posted help in the support section of the forums.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/76025-dhc-twin-ott-100-repaint-kit/

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/76079-help-please/

In note with that I have noticed on other sim forums others who purchased the Twin Otter extended via other stores feel like they are in the cold and somewhat being ignored. This may be in part due to delayed updates and related issues. Again I did not intend anger in my posts and happy that this issue is being resolved.

Dreamer

Archived