Prepar3d 2.0 compatibility question

c20h28o2

Same problem here! I cant even click on the different buttons/switches and the displays are dark. no chance to switch them on,,,

any idea?

Clickspots issue can be fixed by the following steps: (taken from the Prepar3D forum)

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=3931

The default flight is saved in <Prepar3d installation folder>\Flights\other

and the file name to look at is PREPAR3D.fxml.

1) Open your saved flight with a text editor

2) Search this line in bold:

</Section>

<Section Name="Window.1">

<Property Name="Order" Value="0" />

<Property Name="Active" Value="True" />

<Property Name="Undocked" Value="False" />

<Property Name="Maximized" Value="True" />

<Property Name="Locked" Value="False" />

<Property Name="ScreenUniCoords" Value="0, 0, 8191, 6143" />

<Property Name="UndocCoords" Value="0, 0, 0, 0" />

<Property Name="Title" Value="Virtual Cockpit - View 00" />

<Property Name="CurrentCamera" Value="{C95EAB58-9E4A-4E2A-A34C-D8D9D948F078}" />

</Section>

3) If it has the value "True", change it with a "False", then save the file.

4) Open your saved flight and check it it works.

Any idea on why I'm getting craziness under the "VOR1" listing on the right panel?

My clickspots are all good. Navdata is all good. It's just that part going nuts.

Like there are 5 characters and it's spazzing through everything..letters, numbers, symbols...

Hi everyone,

Except from a dramatic drop in fps (30 > 10), everything works rather fine.

As an addition to all of the above: there's also an issue with the info / status bar on top: there's nothing to see.

So the current checklist item/step does not appear.

Best,

PW001

Guys, keep in mind that the Airbus is officially not compatible with P3Dv2 yet. You are using it at your own risk in this plattform so do not complain if something does not work.

We are working on full compability of our products with P3Dv2, but until now only the Twin Otter is fully compatible with it.

I would just like to add that, the AXE has been my aircraft of choice as I test the new sim, and it has been very well behaved for me so far.

For some reason, I also do not get the ASC.dll crash others have reported. The only explanation I have, is that I load up in the external view, but who knows.

Thanks guys, for a wonderful package.

1nuj.png

Hm... Yesterday I tried to repeat all procedures and checklists using training flight tutorial in Airbus Extended Manual. Seems to be AES doesn't work at all. In MCDU2 options AES turned ON. When I press CTRL + Shift + W nothing happens. It's my first time I'm trying to use AES. May be it works only in FSX and doesn't work at all in all prepar3d versions? Or I do something wrong? Should it work in p3d?

Sorry, my bad! Didn't know that it's a stand-alone product not included in AXE.

Emi has a fair point. It works for me in v2 and I will be getting the Twin Otter for sure

It works for me to however, my Nav Display stays at one heading...does not turn with me.....I have P3D v2 and its very frustrating......Are you sure that 1.16 will fix this issue? Something tell me it wont lol.....

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't yet much time to test it, but seems to be all is ok for me! ECAM's working - can set brightness, FCP working, buttons lights working, can set altitude and vertical speed on FCP without any problems using mouse scroll button, RAAS working!

People that have any problems, try this:

Temporarily rename (or delete if you are ready to uninstall 1.4) Prepar3d 1.x configuration folders (Prepar3d) in following directories:

C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\

and

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\

Make a first run of Prepar3d 2.0 if you didn't it already. So after this run you will have a path to the p3d 2.0 in your registry successfully set.

Before installing Aerosoft Airbus X Extended delete all Aerosoft folders in your documents directory if you have those folders there. Run Airbus installer. Choose right installation directory for Prepar3d 2.0. Read all carefully. On some point you will see what installer understands for Prepar3d configuration directory. Seems to be it will write something to prepar3d.cfg and dll.xml, but in C:\Users\your_username\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d not Prepar3d v2! So you need temporarily rename Prepar3d v2 to Prepar3d. After installation don't forget to rename it back to Prepar3d v2! While installing RAAS simply choose right directory for Prepar3d 2.0 manually. Pay no attention on RAAS starting error right after installation. Installation was successfull. Just click finish/exit and run Prepar3d 2.0. Load your A320. You will see RAAS in your add-ons menu at the top of the window.

Sorry for possible english mistakes )

Did it help you?

I am flying now my second flight, and this one on-line using Fsinn. I installed the bus as mentioned, and everything works like it should be. And prepar.....yes that shadows....!!!!!!!

Fsinn installed using Estonian migration tool.

• 3 months later...

All works fine for me. But NAV Display stay like frozen pointing heading 0.

ay9a.jpg

r6cg.jpg

I started from Cold&Dark but dosen´t work...

Any ideas?

Thanks

How could you fix that?

I am running the Airbus in Prepar3d V2.1 and am getting numerous CDT, namely ntdll.dll and MSVCR100.dll. My system is new, running Win8.1 and this only bean to happen with the installation of the Airbus v 1.6. I like the aircraft and only hope that the software is made compatible for Prepar3d V2.1 soon.

Archived