twin otter extended fuel manager stopped working

richsabre

hello

i have just downloaded the extended version of the twin otter and everything works perfectly apart from i get a windows message when trying to start the fuel manager that says it has stopped working - this is before it even loads up

i searched the internet for similar and found only 1 thread where the person said that a re install seemed to work. i tried a full re install but to no avail. i have asked for support but thought i would post here as well

thanks

rich

i use vista home edition. i checked the specs of the twin otter before i bought it and everything checked out ok...the plane flies great as well on high visuals.

here is the message (when that box closes, there is just a general 'do you want to report this error' box then nothing else

i should also point out that i have tried to run it from its actual location and not just the shortcut you can see on the image

rich

6013851_orig.jpg

i have installed the programme and restarted. the same is happening - do i need to reinstall the plane? i also tried running it without the firewall incase that was the problem

thanks

rich

Archived