WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

First of all, I don't do "red votes" unless if in other ways, and this may sound lame but true, if I've let my little cousin on the computer so if it's is true that this post had a "red" from me, please accept my apoligies on his behalf.

Second, I've stopped watching this post until I see a release date or that it's actually released, helps not to be disappointed when somethings takes to much time in my opinion.

And third, if you really want to find some people who are putting "red votes" everywhere, start wondering why or go ask them all or actually look for those who does it the most. Not just on the last post. I mean, are you serious ? Do you even wonder why people is just not watching this post anymore ? Cause if your not, you really have got to start wondering. And even thinking about taking out someones reason to vote it's like taking out democracy.

Cheers,

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I ask pose a question? Why do you provide users with the facility to vote certain posts up or down but then demand explanations if someone actually uses it? It's a bit like having a secret, democratic vote and then censuring people who don't vote for your party. Either have the voting system and let people use it as they wish or close it. I agree with censuring posts if they're offensive, racist, bigoted, etc., but demanding explanations for a simple up or down vote, a facility that you provided, is very heavy handed. I know it's your website and you moderate it but it wouldn't exist without the users.

Oh! By the way, I didn't vote wither way.

I can totally understand this disscusion about the voting and i can certainly understand that things were going ok then all of a sudden we have a gap with not much to tell.

This is still being worked on and i willl show or tell something when i have more I have had to take abit of time out due to personal reasons so i can just hope you guys understand..

I have come across a few issues which are currently holding this up I am trying to resolve this but of course it does take time with most things.

Regards

Maybe I am to blame abit with hoping to have this out sooner than expected before i ran into the faults and bugs so i hold my hand up and im sorry about that.

Awhile ago I did do a small live flight with some of the work and of course wanted to make it better this issues I'm currently having is switching between the wingview and the VC with a clash of sounds.

There is a mega bug in FSX were sometimes if you can think to other addons where you have to press "Q" Twice to reset the sound other wise you can get strange sound accurencies

Oh i really wonder what you think asking someone why he is voting down. Incould ask you the same about your upvotes on a post that sucks because during the past months there were so much announcements and it was nearly finished and obviously it wasen't. Followed be invitations to online live flights that did not happen but for that i used my time. Therefore my negative votes.

If it is only allowed to vote positive then you should remove the downvote buttons and not asking me and other why we downvote.

Of course i enjoy Marks work everytime i fly the axe but don't ask me again why i downvote !

Carsten

Let me explain the reaction on this post:

I can understand your frustration, but why exactly this post? If you disagree with things that happened in the past you can feel free to express this, but in the post you downvoted Mark simply apologised for things taking so long.

All my moderator team, and obviously other users too, agreed that there was no single reason to vote that post down. It simply lets you look as a troll, which I hope you are not.

I did not demand the explanation for downvotes of other posts, just for Guru's last one because in this post we see really no reason to vote down. Of cause we are no gods, so we may miss your reason. That's why I asked to explain why you downvoted.

Nevertheless, I think we both stated our opinion and I hope we can understand each others reaction, so let's close this topic here now.

First of all, I don't do "red votes" unless if in other ways, and this may sound lame but true, if I've let my little cousin on the computer so if it's is true that this post had a "red" from me, please accept my apoligies on his behalf.

Second, I've stopped watching this post until I see a release date or that it's actually released, helps not to be disappointed when somethings takes to much time in my opinion.

And third, if you really want to find some people who are putting "red votes" everywhere, start wondering why or go ask them all or actually look for those who does it the most. Not just on the last post. I mean, are you serious ? Do you even wonder why people is just not watching this post anymore ? Cause if your not, you really have got to start wondering. And even thinking about taking out someones reason to vote it's like taking out democracy.

Cheers,

See my explanation to Christian above to get my reasons for demanding an explanation here.

As said, you can of cause show your disappointment, but downvoting a post that is actually good (such as an apology or explanation why things take longer) is not an appropiate way to show you disagree with the general topic or happenings in this thread. You can of cause always express your concerns by writing a small post in here explaning what you dislike and then it will be dealt with.

Nevertheless, apology accpeted, topic closed ;)

Guys I just want to say thanks once again for your great support and patience on this prolonged project.

Until I have more solid info and update on this I feel that futher disscusion in this topic is pointless.

Once I have more info I will be happy to re-open this thread.

Let me just solve these issues and see where we are at Much appreciated

Regards

Archived