WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

Nice Guru! Just a question, why is the topic marked as 'updated' and not as 'close to release'? I was almost thinking it has been released. :)

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i said earlier i think it would be best not to announce previews etc until it is really ready. This is nothing about giving a -1 but i think we had so much announcements that didn't make it into final stage that now it would be good to wait andsee when you have finished wingview.

That's my point of view

As i said earlier i think it would be best not to announce previews etc until it is really ready. This is nothing about giving a -1 but i think we had so much announcements that didn't make it into final stage that now it would be good to wait andsee when you have finished wingview.

That's my point of view

Agreed.

Doing work on this at the moment. So don't thinks it's totally quite in here.

Regards

I'll have some info for you soon. Thanks again guys for waiting.

Thankyou so much for waiting.

Okay guys this is where we are at...

We have been currently correcting an issue. This has now been solved.

We are we at the moment

Just running a few minor tests to make sure everything is as it should be

then we will start building the main installer

Regards M.S.S

but please read this post before you comment as it is still in W.I.P

sound_icon.jpg

Thankyou so much for waiting.

Okay guys this is where we are at...

We have been currently correcting an issue. This has now been solved.

We are we at the moment

Just running a few minor tests to make sure everything is as it should be

then we will start building the main installer

Regards M.S.S

but please read this post before you comment as it is still in W.I.P

sound_icon.jpg

Thanks for the effort Guru.

Really hoping for this one! :)

Hey GURU, as promised the shortened version of my flight:

If you can use something, tell me!

Thank you for that i'm sure that will come in handy thank you again for the time and effort on this.

OMG!! I've been away for a while from the world of Flight Simulator, and now I see this!

I love flying the bus but one thing I've always hated is the extremely loud and unrealistic sound that is played when in wingview!
OMG This is gonna be my favourite addon ever, I can't really wait for the release and hope it will be released soon! Congrats to the creator!

Nothing to report at the moment as I have just taken a small break as Of course i have a personal life aswell.

I will let you know as soon as there is something to show or report.

Regards

Will these sounds also be available for the A318/319 and the new A320/321 ?

I would have to see the finished product before i can comment or even say but i hope so would be nice hey .

Thanks for your patients guys things are alittle more complex in FSX than i prodicted in the first place.

Moving along slowly at the moment as got a few other personal things taking priority.

I will let you know when there is something to show or news.

Regards.

Can you explain me why people vote down? Can't you just be patient and wait for the release?!

Remember Mark is doing this for free, let him work and please apreciate the great job he has done so far.

Indeed Michael is right! Particulary Khyle Cruz RTK1972 Paul and blackbird971. I want an explanation from you why you voted this down or your voting rights in this forum are gone forever.

Oh i really wonder what you think asking someone why he is voting down. Incould ask you the same about your upvotes on a post that sucks because during the past months there were so much announcements and it was nearly finished and obviously it wasen't. Followed be invitations to online live flights that did not happen but for that i used my time. Therefore my negative votes.

If it is only allowed to vote positive then you should remove the downvote buttons and not asking me and other why we downvote.

Of course i enjoy Marks work everytime i fly the axe but don't ask me again why i downvote !

Carsten

Hi

I'm starting to wonder about the wisdom and the ages in this discussion. Who ever said rights could be cut up in portions and distributes as one sees fit?. To tell you the truth these voting thingies are great but also they do encourage groups to form against others..etc. Do you allow, demand, or propose the use of vote? Be careful in how you choose your wordings, you do not give me anything, I paid for it all, and you don't take anything away from me either. As long as I have my self respect, and most importantly, respect to all in this community, in all situations and do pay for my goods, you have nothing but respect to give me back, I would hope.

On the other hand, Mark has done an amazing job. We have all expressed our gratitude to Mark. Sadly, He and his family has had a very sad situation, and he shared that with us. I'm sure I speak for most of us that we are still praying for your family. So you see it is not just a free download we are waiting for. It has become somewhat personal.

It is understandable if any change of heart is happening causing the delay or the termination of this project. But this is not it. You are dealing with us as if we initiated all of this to bother you. As if you are wondering.." hmmm, I wonder what these people want from me...stop bothering me.." Well I'm sorry, but it is you who spoiled us with such goodies and told us more to come. Look at this thread, 10 pages of fun and then things change. Is it our fault? I don't know how many check this page daily, but I do. Maybe it's best to take a break as we also have a life as well.

Best of luck in your projects Mark, they are amazing.

Jead

Archived