WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We regret to inform you that today has been cancelled due to an intermitant internet connect while we are being changed over from 120MB - 152mb

I didn't think that this could cause any issues but it has and im very sorry for the news

I'm going to reset this live flight sometime next week when our connedction is more stable.

I have been on this morning and to be honest using Livestream it really is playing up. We of course want a smooth stream and we are not getting that while this internet is playing up.

Should'nt take to long to solve this please bare with us.

Regards

-1 me all you like won't get it any quicker

We regret to inform you that today has been cancelled due to an intermitant internet connect while we are being changed over from 120MB - 152mb

I didn't think that this could cause any issues but it has and im very sorry for the news

I'm going to reset this live flight sometime next week when our connedction is more stable.

I have been on this morning and to be honest using Livestream it really is playing up. We of course want a smooth stream and we are not getting that while this internet is playing up.

Regards

maybe it would be the best, in terms of disappointments on both sides, not to advertise any live flights etc. in the future.

Just release it when you have finished it and everything is fine.

Cheers, Carsten

*** It's out of my hands ***

Regards

Ok Guru i understand the issue, thats better idea to get your internet stable so it wont lag during the livestream :)

Cheers, Fabian

maybe it would be the best, in terms of disappointments on both sides, not to advertise any live flights etc. in the future.

Just release it when you have finished it and everything is fine.

Cheers, Carsten

These things happen I can't help the internet so who ever just gave me a -1 on feedback i'm moving it back another week I do not answer to anyone and I have been honest based on figures like all companies the internet is not my fault same again im sorry what can i do

always one !

I announced a livestream because everything this end was ok until i found i have terrible internet connection how can that be my fault.

You know what I'm not even going to explain myself.

Thanks Guys

I'm sorry to hear about your internet problems... hey no big deal... When your ready, we will all be ready :)

All I can say is "Many thanks for all your hard work and always look forward to the next instalment "

Hope you get everything sorted at your end ;)

Regards

Joe

I'm sorry to hear about your internet problems... hey no big deal... When your ready, we will all be ready :)

All I can say is "Many thanks for all your hard work and always look forward to the next instalment "

Hope you get everything sorted at your end ;)

Regards

Joe

That is very nice thank you I added you to my plus list

I will temporarily close this thread for now before things get out of hand. If you guys can't show respect towards each other there is no need to continue the discussion.

When the thread is reopened I ask you to behave according to our forum rules and show respect torwads each other again.

I am now reopening this thread. Please keep in mind what I told you in my previous post and behave with respect towards each other.

Ok now things have calmed down alittle bit you can see I have put this on hold for a short while why we figure out a few minor issues

I will let you know some news when i get it.. thanks

regards

Right guys i'm going to reset a date for the Wingview X preview,

Can I trust we will be grown up and not argue with each other and fall out ? ? ? ?

Hello Guru

I think you can trust us (me certainly :)). There will always be people who don't care about someone, and others who do, sadly. I've also got some -1's, but that's not important for me (if I didn't say something that isn't correct). I care more about the (Aerosoft)community who helps you, the people who work for us to create a nice sim environment (like you :)). Let those people who don't care about you behind you, there will always be more people to support you :).

BTW: My airbus video will be available in about 1-2 weeks ( a lot of school work...).

keukenrol

Thanks guys a nice welcome back !

Ok I'm lookin gin my folder for a video preview bare with me #

Thanks guys a nice welcome back !

Ok I'm lookin gin my folder for a video preview bare with me #

Looking forward to the video preview!

I am excited to use the Airbus X add-on with your upcoming WingView X product to enhance my flights! :)

Looking forward to the video preview!

I am excited to use the Airbus X add-on with your upcoming WingView X product to enhance my flights! :)

tHANK YOU IT JUST TAKES TIME AND OF COURSE WE HAVE ISSUES AS FSX IS SO UNSTABLE

Archived