WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

we are going to go again tomorrow night flight about 7pm

same flight so i hope you can join us its just gettying the settings right for viewers guys

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like being beaten.

We are going again we are on the apron at Hamburg sod it lets do this

We have had to lower the video catpure settings so watch it in standard def on the small screen

Right guys I have now almost finished my coding so in a few hours I will be showing you Wingview X

I was going to wait but I can't and you guys have been so patient.

I just need to have about an hour to run a few tests then I will show you this fabulous wingview sound in the Sim

More info and times to come in a short while thanks Again

It will be streamed live @ http://www.livestream.com/soundguru in the next few hours

Plus I think it gives people chance to get home from work aswell only fair

Be going live about half eight me thinks i will do some fast runway stints and also some circuits i think showing you wingviewx so far

Of course as normal this is still W.I.P

i just need to soundcone the wingviewx which has not been all done yet but i think you have waited long enough ill be back in abit with more info on that livestream

Heya sound guru

Thank you for the shift S hotkey that you mentioned it.

I'm listening to your stream now. the wing view sound is great, but the engine sounds are very high. it's like that you are reclining on the engine, and putting your ears on them. very high engine sounds.

Also, there are no fan or air cooling sounds when you go to the wing view. only engine sounds i'm hearing.

Cheers, i'm enjoying your stream.

Heya sound guru

Thank you for the shift S hotkey that you mentioned it.

I'm listening to your stream now. the wing view sound is great, but the engine sounds are very high. it's like that you are reclining on the engine, and putting your ears on them. very high engine sounds.

Also, there are no fan or air cooling sounds when you go to the wing view. only engine sounds i'm hearing.

Cheers, i'm enjoying your stream.

Yeah im on it m8 don't worry still W.I.P and abit of work to go yet but i am going to start showing more of it as i more along.

Thanks for the feedback

Right guys i'm going to go quite now for a few days as i want to carry on working on this. I did show some livestream last night I thought I have recorded it and appears i did not which I'm sorry.

But i will be showing it again and more next week.

Regards

Have a nice easter

We did alittle demo the other day which some people were lucky enough to catch and i know some did not. Note that this time for those who miss out on this it will be recorded

Regards

Hey GURU, I am back home now. With some new Airbus soundcontent :). Airbus A319 IAE and A320 CFM. I am currently transferring al video's to my computer, and I will make it to 1 video for youtube. If you want some AUDIO content for your wingview X, I am here :).

The flight previous week on the A319 was only filled for 50%, so we had the chanse to change seats for different sounds :).

A319 IAE: Engine start-Taxi-Takeoff-Landing on seat 15A. Cruise: 15A-1F-3F

A320 CFM: Engine start-Taxi-Takeoff-Landing on seat 28A

Some striking recemblances were:

1: In front of the plane of the Airbus (Rows 1-3) you notice a lot of wind sound, not much engine sound. The engine sound you hear is very high.

2: At row 28 of the A320 you nearly notice the PTU and Flap sounds. The sounds of systems are very strict to their position. What I mean is: If you are further than 4-5 meters from the system, like flaps, the sound is almost not noticable. The wind sound at the rear is also less.

That's it for now, i think I forgot somehing, but I will let you know. Thanks for the great add-on!

Hey GURU, I am back home now. With some new Airbus soundcontent :). Airbus A319 IAE and A320 CFM. I am currently transferring al video's to my computer, and I will make it to 1 video for youtube. If you want some AUDIO content for your wingview X, I am here :).

The flight previous week on the A319 was only filled for 50%, so we had the chanse to change seats for different sounds :).

A319 IAE: Engine start-Taxi-Takeoff-Landing on seat 15A. Cruise: 15A-1F-3F

A320 CFM: Engine start-Taxi-Takeoff-Landing on seat 28A

Some striking recemblances were:

1: In front of the plane of the Airbus (Rows 1-3) you notice a lot of wind sound, not much engine sound. The engine sound you hear is very high.

2: At row 28 of the A320 you nearly notice the PTU and Flap sounds. The sounds of systems are very strict to their position. What I mean is: If you are further than 4-5 meters from the system, like flaps, the sound is almost not noticable. The wind sound at the rear is also less.

That's it for now, i think I forgot somehing, but I will let you know. Thanks for the great add-on!

Yeah all good help m8

I will base this sound on the view from aerosoft as in position

Yeah all good help m8

I will base this sound on the view from aerosoft as in position

Thanks, I hope there's not too much background noise :). I also noticed that 'BING' sound after takeoff. But also at shutdown, I went online and I asked this also, we were thinking it was the gear up sound, but someone said it is the EXIT-sign lighting up, and after shutdown the light also stops :)

Thanks, I hope there's not too much background noise :). I also noticed that 'BING' sound after takeoff. But also at shutdown, I went online and I asked this also, we were thinking it was the gear up sound, but someone said it is the EXIT-sign lighting up, and after shutdown the light also stops :)

The Bing after takeoff is the gear going up..

That is to inform the cabin that the gear is going up m8

When the engines shutdown the BING is to tell the passengers they can move around the cabin & exit sign

Archived