WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CFM will be first lads. We will show this Wednesday @ 18:00 Uk Time

The flight will be From EGBB - EDDW Short Flight - We will start from the Taxiway Runway will vary because of real world weather ...

Regards

I can't follow it live. I am on holiday then. But I don't need to be sad, I am going to fly real ;). I wish you a lot of fun and succes!

I can't follow it live. I am on holiday then. But I don't need to be sad, I am going to fly real ;). I wish you a lot of fun and succes!

Thank you very much for your support

CFM will be first lads. We will show this Wednesday @ 18:00 Uk Time

The flight will be From EGBB - EDDW Short Flight - We will start from the Taxiway Runway will vary because of real world weather ...

Regards

That is great! I hope I am home to watch it.

W.I.P

Bus_Sound_Config.jpg

Please note that this is a screenie of concept art which will change for the bus of course we just like to share our ideas

Ok 18:00 Wednesday...I Just Registered on Twitch, Wont Miss It ;)

Will be rolling from apron about 18:00 give people to catch it 15 mins taxi from checks then take off

I really want to show you guys now but I have been told no ! :(

Just a short takeoff preview.

I got told off..

Im dying for you to hear this

:( looks like we will have to wait more time to see this amazing addon

We has major problems with streaming last night of course the initial test is next Wednesday so fingers crossed it will be sorted for then .

I hope I'm not too late but, Will there be some variable PTU sound i.e.;

Start-Up (not always followed by a PTU sound)

Gear-Down (there can occasionally be PTU sound which sometimes continues until landing and even until shut-down)

Taxiing pre-departure (sometimes there can be PTU just after engine start until take-off and sometimes from push to just airborne)

Will there be more of a hum sound added? an example from 6:25.

Also will the gear thud be included when deployed/retracted example from 33:55:

Cheers!

Ok guys its going to go a bit quite on this front for a few days don't be alarmed if you don't hear anything just working

regards

Hello

@sound guru, i'm so excited about this soundpack.

Do you have any ideas how can I assign a hotkey to the airbus's wing view, so I don't have to access the MCDU for that camera view?

Hello

@sound guru, i'm so excited about this soundpack.

Do you have any ideas how can I assign a hotkey to the airbus's wing view, so I don't have to access the MCDU for that camera view?

If you use shift + S once you do that you can cycle through with A

Ok guys we have been working on the finishing touches to the cockpit sounds today which I'm quite happy with.

We are going up on a new streamer this afternoon.

I will post a time in a bit just sorting out the essentials

This will be a flight from Hamburg Aerosoft Scenery to Birmingham

This will be of the flight deck only at the moment as Wednesday next week we are showing you the wingviewx

If you wish to follow us the please do so the link will be posted in this forum in a short while as we get ready for the flight

Please bare with us

LIVESTREAM2.jpg

Just testing the interior sounds today of course Wednesday will be the big WingViewX test. Please join in.

Please understand that Our pilot won't answer any questions this is a serious test so please don't think we are being rude...

Be on the Apron @ EDDH For Approx 16:15 UK TIME

SEE YA THERE !

http://www.livestream.com/soundguru

PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY 50 PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO VIEW AT ONE TIME SO UNTILL WE GET EXTRA VIEWERS AUTHORISED PLEASE MAKE WAY FOR OTHERS ONCE YOU HAVE VIEWED.

We have been advised that if you watch it watch in the standard size screen as we have had to lower the graphics for fps status

It appears that until i pay for high quality streaming it won't improve . that bad we tried so hard to show you guys and when we made it better quialyt FSX errored

Not gppd which im glad its happened now because i know that for wednesday i have to pay so oh well

Archived