WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

It don't have anything to do with the smoking or seatbelts. It chimes to tel the cabin crew the gear is up

I thought it had srry for my wrong ideia Mark I thought just because when no smoking is set to auto and gear s up/Down you hear that sound

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL yeah you;ll be fine

Just watch them CFM'S or IAE 'S

I have jump seated his flight why do you think I got so much info for the sounds

It was scary, I was allowed to record sound but no film but I did lol

This is going to be used for future reference

It is not the same as being in the cabin, Quite scary actually!!!! BUT I LOVED IT ! **** The RUSH & Power WOW !

I will try to get into the jump seat and record it :). But I can't promise anything :). You've already had a lot of work, and I will try to help you :).

I thought it had srry for my wrong ideia Mark I thought just because when no smoking is set to auto and gear s up/Down you hear that sound

No What happens on Airbus is that the chime kicks in when the aircraft reaches positive rate of climb Gear up and then the Chime.

Nothing to do with the smoking or seatbelt sign

I really can't see the captain turing off the seat belt sign on climb out

Wish you luck :)

Thank you, I've always been dreaming about being a pilot in an Airbus A320 family aircraft. The Aerosoft Airbus X Extended helped me a lot, and getting into the jumpseat would be just AMAZING :D. That's a feeling you can't describe :). I've only been once in an A321 cockpit, in cold and dark state.

No What happens on Airbus is that the chime kicks in when the aircraft reaches positive rate of climb Gear up and then the Chime.

Nothing to do with the smoking or seatbelt sign

I really can't see the captain turing off the seat belt sign on climb out

I have flown in iberia/vueling a320 and Tap a330 and no one had that sound so cant say nothing, but i did some research on the internet of that sound and i got that explanation of no Smoking but probablly its wrong like you say Mark

I have flown in iberia/vueling a320 and Tap a330 and no one had that sound so cant say nothing, but i did some research on the internet of that sound and i got that explanation of no Smoking but probablly its wrong like you say Mark

If I have the possibility to ask it, I will do that :)

Maybe some boarding sounds or APU sounds are interesting? I hope I will be allowed to record :P.

Im going to upload a video in a few days of me in the bus jumpseat.

I would have done it sooner just busy

No smoking sign is on from the apron m8 you can't smoke full stop why would they put it on after takeoff

I'm just editing the video i did when did jump seat to show you how much Aerosoft Airbus is accurate

If you guys have problems

1. Fresh you FSX CFG- Delete the current one and let FSX rebuild it to replace it
  2. check your graphic drivers
  3. update your motherboard drivers
  4. Diskclean
  5. Defrag you system

I have been passed something which i think you will all really like

Trip down memory lane.

Coming up

Bare with us... 10 mins

Ok here we go after 7 Months,

This has been done because before we release WingView X I feel I need to honour Steve who found this company M.S.S also who made it possible today to help you guys get you the sounds you want...

Steve really was a good lad and I know Mathijs Kok thought alot of him as they worked very close together.

So on that note I'm sorry I lowered the tone but in a good way we now have something good coming.

Okay lets start teasing you

I want you guys to answer these questions.

Each question answered will be one step closer

Q 1 = In the MCU you get 3 takeoff speeds which one do you put in the Panel before you push it for TOGW?

Is it 1st 2nd or 3rd entry you put in ?

Ok here we go after 7 Months,

This has been done because before we release WingView X I feel I need to honour Steve who found this company M.S.S also who made it possible today to help you guys get you the sounds you want...

Steve really was a good lad and I know Mathijs Kok thought alot of him as they worked very close together.

So on that note I'm sorry I lowered the tone but in a good way we know have something good coming.

Okay lets start teasing you

I want you guys to answer these questions.

Each question answered will be one step closer

Q 1 = In the MCU you get 3 takeoff speeds which one do you put in the Panel before you push it for TOGW?

Is it 1st 2nd or 3rd entry you put in ?

We miss Steve Mark :( we hope he s resting in peace

And I Think that it is 2nd entry

We miss Steve Mark :( we hope he s resting in peace

And I Think that it is 2nd entry

Thank you for your entry but it's incorrect sorry Bruno.

I am going to do a live flight in about a week with the new sounds just to show you how it is working be about A week so i'll let you know and you can see what we have done

It's number 3.

Yes it is so for that you get a preview next week Live

So everyone will get that too on the link above

We are going live next week not sure which day yet but we are going live with this beast we expect system overload

So one you view please allow others

CFM will be first lads. We will show this Wednesday @ 18:00 Uk Time

The flight will be From EGBB - EDDW Short Flight - We will start from the Taxiway Runway will vary because of real world weather ...

Regards

Thomas will be the Pilot. Flying EZY150 To EDDW Wednesday don't miss it we will leave about 18:00 rough time of course be online for about 17:40

Regards

Archived