WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have Implemented an onboard cabin ambience sound engine which can be turned off in the Config Manager.

There are 10 options for different sounds.

Just coding this now into the engine and test on this will begin tonight.

Don't worry once we are clear of mites & bugs you will get a detailed HD version of a teaser video showing this all working well before release.

Regards

Just a quick one. I'm am working on a config page for the Right & Left Volume controls for the Cabin Ambience.

Still W.I.P

So please bare this in mind when posting comments.

Regards

A320_Cabin.jpg

I will fly an A319 this friday and next friday I will come back with an A320. Nice to compare with your amazing add-on :).

Yeah hope you have a safe flight and enjoy. Listen out for me and if there is anything you spot let me know lol

Hi Guru!

Great question about cabin ambience. Yes i wish it if it possible, we can have a option to close or open cabin ambience off sound it gone be perfect :-D Anyway thanks for a good job. I appreciate that work.

Regard

Kaplan!

Hi Guru!

Great question about cabin ambience. Yes i wish it if it possible, we can have a option to close or open cabin ambience off sound it gone be perfect :-D Anyway thanks for a good job. I appreciate that work.

Regard

Kaplan!

Yeah Cabin ambience is optional you can have it on or off meerkat.jpg

Yeah hope you have a safe flight and enjoy. Listen out for me and if there is anything you spot let me know lol

Thank you! I will certainly do that :). I have noticed on previous flights on the A320 that some airlines get a cabin sound like 'BING' when the gear is retracting/retracted in an airbus.

Thank you! I will certainly do that :). I have noticed on previous flights on the A320 that some airlines get a cabin sound like 'BING' when the gear is retracting/retracted in an airbus.

Most airbus aircraft does this, we have done this it is even heard in the cabin

It's done we done that m8

If you listen you can hear the PTU aswell

http://youtu.be/n-2w-jZLeag?t=2m40s

Very nice! I will fly an A319-100 with IAE engines probabely :). But on the return flight some CFM's :).

All this enhancement will be for both a320 & a321 plus when Aerosoft release there A319 that too of course once this is released.

All this enhancement will be for both a320 & a321 plus when Aerosoft release there A319 that too of course once this is released.

That is soooooo NIIIICCCEEE! Now we can fly even more realistic, thank you soo much :). That work is really appreciated! That return flight by the way is with an A320-214 CFM :).

That is soooooo NIIIICCCEEE! Now we can fly even more realistic, thank you soo much :). That work is really appreciated! That return flight by the way is with an A320-214 CFM :).

Oh ok kewl I can only work on what i have to work with .

We have a real Airbus pilot onboard and I'm going to say this if you shoot me down then so be it.

He said this is so accurate you may aswell fly the real bird.

No issues. So anyone that is struggling read the manual.

Regards...

Our Pilot Friend has flew this and can't fault this what so ever and he is an Easyjet A320 pilot From Liverpool UK

Haha I should tell that to the pilots friday :P

LOL yeah you;ll be fine

Just watch them CFM'S or IAE 'S

I have jump seated his flight why do you think I got so much info for the sounds

It was scary, I was allowed to record sound but no film but I did lol

This is going to be used for future reference

It is not the same as being in the cabin, Quite scary actually!!!! BUT I LOVED IT ! **** The RUSH & Power WOW !

Mark i think you should do that BING sound when the gear is up only when No smoking sign is set to auto because that s the cause of that BING and looking very good this addon im really hoping to use it soon :)

It don't have anything to do with the smoking or seatbelts signs. It chimes to tell the cabin crew the gear is up,

Otherwise what is the point of it being heard in the cabin LOL

You can't smoke on any flight now days so its on all the time

Archived