WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So very sorry to hear about your loss! The fact that you even continue to work during your time of crisis demonstrates to us all an amazing character and strength of will. You have my deepest condolences and respect. Thank you and God be with you and your family.

Any news or results about the Beta test?

Jesus, did you read the last posts and did you understand and realize what Mark has gone through the last months ????

I really don't understand a behaviour like this.

Give Mark time !!!!!

Jesus, did you read the last posts and did you understand and realize what Mark has gone through the last months ????

I really don't understand a behaviour like this.

Give Mark time !!!!!

I'm sorry, I really can't wait. I always check this forum everytime and everyday when I got home. And this is my first post. Sorry for my behavior again. And I'm just wondering how's going cuz it was like 1 or 2 weeks ago. Ohh and as an Airbus X Extended pilot, we just keep praying for Mark and the Malaysian Airlines flight MH370.

Yeah lets pray for those who are missing.

The progress is good we just been given a massive sound project for a big airliner i can't say much more than that but we are still working here on this so please bare with us like i said before so sorry for the delay been a tough few months

Any news or results about the Beta test?

Beta testing will begin when it's ready my friend / We have had a few issues with family and i did post about this a while back .

I hope you understand my friend

We are just extracting the cabin air sound from the passenger view then we are good to go im honest guy and i will tell you whats going on as that is a good thing to do is to tell you step by step which im trying to do ¬

FSX is very unpredictable as you know this causes alot of issues without this the problem we would have solved it . . in the real world lol

I'm sorry, I really can't wait. I always check this forum everytime and everyday when I got home. And this is my first post. Sorry for my behavior again. And I'm just wondering how's going cuz it was like 1 or 2 weeks ago. Ohh and as an Airbus X Extended pilot, we just keep praying for Mark and the Malaysian Airlines flight MH370.

It's ok i understand your pain. If you could understand mine you would laugh.!!!!! This is in place and also it certainly is done as in reality but fsx is causing us a few issues release is pending because we are that close bud!

Ok how many want CFM?

OK how many want IAE ?

This is for Wingview View X

Answers below please.........

I'll be back in a few days

I can't set up a poll it won't let me

Ok how many want CFM?

OK how many want IAE ?

This is for Wingview View X

Answers below please.........

I'll be back in a few days

I can't set up a poll it won't let me

Ok thanks for an update mate.... Spring break is here so take your time! We'll keep praying for you and FSX ;)

Archived