WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long winded but we think we have cleared up the faults here so bare with us on an update.

FSX can be a right pain when it comes to bugs

W e are so sorry about this hold up and i for one feel so sad we have let you all down but what can i do but be honest with you as a great team we hope to have you running very soon ..

That's horrible... Take the Time for you and your mrs you Need, all what is Count is you three, because that's real Life... other things had time to come...

@keukenrol ,

Did you read post 108 before posting yourself ?Obviously not , give the guy some time to grieve for his loss before asking for updates .

John

I overlooked that post, I am sorry, my post was inappropriate.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay had alot to deal with but this has now been solved so it will go back to our Beta team next week and then we will tell you what steps will be taken next

That is what I'm listening to while i finishing the coding off

I like to give you the heads up on everything...... : :)

Please note while i do the readme it wiill still be a while I can't say how long as we had the issues prior but I will do my best

Evren that is so nice of you to to go out your way and say that .

I'm so sorry I have been away but you understand i Know

We have solved the issue and i have to say that i am happy with it i want our beta team to have this first before release.

I love it i want to give you a good addon ...

without bugs

#

We have solved the issue and i have to say that i am happy with it i want our beta team to have this first before release.

without bugs

#

without bugs

#

Mark,

Please take your time !

You had so a hard past months. I really feel with you.

Take your time, we all can wait !

Carsten

Archived