WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

GURU

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be looking at pushing this out sometime this month as i have lots of commitments and also programming the Aerosoft Lightning Soundset.

More to come.....

Hey when you said your working on the "lightning soundset" does that mean the Light reflection on the Haul of the aircraft+wings?.. i.e. Landing lights/wing lights

Hey when you said your working on the "lightning soundset" does that mean the Light reflection on the Haul of the aircraft+wings?.. i.e. Landing lights/wing lights

im not sure but i think he is on the point to make the airbus x strobe lights illuminate the ground but not sure as i said well we just need to wait and we will see soon :)

im not sure but i think he is on the point to make the airbus x strobe lights illuminate the ground but not sure as i said well we just need to wait and we will see soon :)

I'm pretty sure he is referring to the English Electric lightning sounds as Mark is a sound engineer. found here http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/76292-english-electric-lightning-x-and-yes-it-did-supercruise-in-the-sixties/ Not sure where you got the Strobe lights illuminate the ground information.

WingView X Enhancements For The Bus V.1.16.0

NOT LONG NOW GUYS !

ogna.jpg

Just wanted to start a topic for this as it is getting closer so feel free to chat and share thoughts and ideas

This will be a programme that will give you internal sounds on the wingviews

I would like to know how to obtain this wonderful view of the passenger cabin inside, if possible. Thanks a lot in advance

Felix

I would like to know how to obtain this wonderful view of the passenger cabin inside, if possible. Thanks a lot in advance

Felix

It is not released yet. Maybe some time this month. Mark's stuff is usually found here when released.

Sorry Guys I have been so busy coding.

Yeah I have a release date finally been in Beta testing for a while.

The release date will be posted this evening. In this topic keep posted.

Felix

I wish m8 that was a picture to use for demo on the passenger view but that will not be in the addon. Just the passenger sounds etc ....

No I have done the new lightning soundset for Aerosoft. Because that is a new plane i thought that should have taken priority over this addon feature. I'm sure you agree

31 January ! oh yeah ! these 2 weeks of waiting are going to be really fast ! Guru i love you <3 No homo :D

LOL No homo!

Great sense of humour

Archived