Version 1.10: HOTFIX #2 for 100 & 300 Floater (Supersedes Hotfix #1)

Finn

A few issues has been found with the Twin Otter extended 1.10 Float versions.

The changes are very minor, but will make the floaters behave more accurate on water.

Please backup You liverires via the Livery manager for both the 100 and 300 Floater.

Also backup the aircraft.cfg for both versions in these two folders:

\..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_DHC6_100_FLOAT\

\..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_DHC6_300_FLOAT\

Download and unzip the following zipped file into Your main \Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ folder and clcik yes when asked to overwrite.

Twin_Otter_Ext_110_Hotfix2.zip

This should really be the last update !!!

Again I´m sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Finn

Thank you, Finn.

Question. Since these fix the float versions, what about the -300 Amphib?? It floats as well.

--WH

The Amphibian is setup quite differently and does not need the changes we did for the Floats.

Infact the changes to the 300 float are vary small and hardly noticable, but while I was fixing the 100 float it made sense to give add the few changes that where common with the 300.

Again..

On the 300 You will probably not see much difference, while the 100 will sit slightly different and at an different angle in the water.

Finn

• Deputy Sheriffs

Guys,

Mathijs released version 1.11 yesterday, difference is the added installation option for P3D V2.

The hotfixes mentioned here in this thread are also included in this new release.

Guys,

Mathijs released version 1.11 yesterday, difference is the added installation option for P3D V2.

The hotfixes mentioned here in this thread are also included in this new release.

Thanks Erik for the headsup

Nice to know :unsure:

I was not aware of that.

Finn

I read there was a final release of the Twin Otter Extended Version 1.11 for both FSX and P3D. I went to my download history and found the download for this version. After downloading it and trying to run it I get the following messages and the file is deleted by Norton antivirus. I have tried downloading from all three mirror sites but am still getting the message when I try to install. I currently have V_105 loaded and Fly it very much. I would like to get the latest version installed. When I try to install the donwload I get the following messages.

I get this message: "Windows cannot acess the specific device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permisson to access the item"

I then Get a message from Norton: "as_twin-otter-x-extended_fsx_p3d_v111.exe has a threat in it called WS.Reputation1. The threat has been removed" After that the file is removed from my downloads.

Can anyone give me some help in getting the new version downloaded.

Bigsky10

I read there was a final release of the Twin Otter Extended Version 1.11 for both FSX and P3D. I went to my download history and found the download for this version. After downloading it and trying to run it I get the following messages and the file is deleted by Norton antivirus. I have tried downloading from all three mirror sites but am still getting the message when I try to install. I currently have V_105 loaded and Fly it very much. I would like to get the latest version installed. When I try to install the donwload I get the following messages.

I get this message: "Windows cannot acess the specific device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permisson to access the item"

I then Get a message from Norton: "as_twin-otter-x-extended_fsx_p3d_v111.exe has a threat in it called WS.Reputation1. The threat has been removed" After that the file is removed from my downloads.

Can anyone give me some help in getting the new version downloaded.

Bigsky10

I read is some of the other forum threads about installation if you have V110 and apply hotfix then install v111 it should work. I did not download v110 and it is not on my download history page. I only have v111 there

Thanks Bigsky10

Archived