New Airbus X Extended ASC Sound Enhancements V.1.16.4

GURU

• 1 month later...

Thank you heaps Mark. Frankly, I have no idea what's there to improve in the first place as your last release was already almost perfect (the only thing that I can think of really, is that the ILS CAT downgrade 'tick-tick-tick' and the autopilot disconnect cavalry charge currently do sound both at the same time while they are actually supposed to sound one after another (first the cavalry charge and then the ILS CAT downgrade sound) but that's me being very nit-picky, I know :embaressed_s:) . Anyhow, you did a magnificent job with your soundpack so far and I'm looking forward to the upcoming update and to the sweet surprises we are about to hear. Thanks again for all the hard work and heart you have put into this project. :)

Best wishes, Mathias

EDIT: noticed the issue (sounds sounding both at the same time) persisted after I made a fresh installation of AXE without the sound enhancement being installed, so I figure it has nothing to do with the soundpack.

• 2 months later...

Archived