New Airbus X Extended IAE Sound Enhancements V.1.16.2

GURU

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Mark,

I have a strange thing going on with my A321 IAE sound. I either have no engine sounds or just at spool up. Once spool up is completed the sound cuts out. All other sounds seem to be OK. Cockpit sounds and co-pilot are OK. I have tried several sets of IAE sounds and all have the problem.

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

I use these sound but its like the first not something diferent! but i like the your IAE sounds! :)

The vc Wind sound inside the cockpit is lower which alot asked for i did state this at the download

That is the difference bud

The vc Wind sound inside the cockpit is lower which alot asked for i did state this at the download

That is the difference bud

I have find sounds for IAE but they need some work. I try work on these but nothing. If you want i can send you these sounds and chek it.

I have find sounds for IAE but they need some work. I try work on these but nothing. If you want i can send you these sounds and chek it.

Loupaok I ment to have given you a good point and i clicked the wrong one i'm sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Archived