New Airbus X Extended IAE Sound Enhancements V.1.16.2

GURU

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone tried a buttkicker yet?

m8, ive been saying for about 2 years that im going to get one, still havent. Might ask Mrs santa to pop one under the tree :lol:

m8, ive been saying for about 2 years that im going to get one, still havent. Might ask Mrs santa to pop one under the tree :lol:

I would If you can It will change your FSX so much m8 especially now I have included Low freq subs

Mark a thing.

The ATHR disconnect sound and ILS mode Deg sound are same, aren't?

So it seems not same because you touched in ATHR sound and didn't touched in ILSMODEDeg.waw file.

I think the sounds are same.

Mark a thing.

The ATHR disconnect sound and ILS mode Deg sound are same, aren't?

So it seems not same because you touched in ATHR sound and didn't touched in ILSMODEDeg.waw file.

I think the sounds are same.

Please download the new ASC FOLDER this is addressed!

And to be perfect, you also should touch in this files to be all same, and all same quality sound.

5c8f9998be0b5baededd3e217c11a3b4.png

Same again download new version of ASC its addressed

where do we download this file IAE file please ? For example the other sound files by mark directed where you can download it, for example, with the cfm file Mark Mentioned, you can go simobljects/airplanes/aerosoftairbusxextenededbase and then I downloaded into Sound_CFM.

thus where do I download this updated IAE sound file??

Same folder as others so that there is Sound.ASC, Sound.CFM and Sound.IAE-folders within Aerosoft Airbus X Extended base-folder.

Also remember to check IAE-equipped airplanes sound.cfg so that they'll use the new IAE sounds and not cfm which is set there as default.

That can be easily done by changing cfg:s Sound.CFM into Sound.IAE or using files that came with the IAE-sounds.

Great job on the sounds. However there seems to be a pitch difference in the engine "growl" sounds from cockpit to the outside front of the plane. Almost like its two different engine settings. Just wondering of anyone noticed the same thing. Thanks in advance

ROMAN78

Did a great job with this, the unmistakeable growl of the engines adds to the realism of AXE. Any chance of doing some tweaks with the NGX 738 engines.

Please can you post that in the avsim forum under ngx groundroll post. Regards

This is for airbus buddy

Great job on the sounds. However there seems to be a pitch difference in the engine "growl" sounds from cockpit to the outside front of the plane. Almost like its two different engine settings. Just wondering of anyone noticed the same thing. Thanks in advance

ROMAN78

I think in the real world that the tone outside would be much different to the inside sound. Especially being so far up from away from the engines but I will take alook under the hud

Just to chime in with the unamimous praise; outstanding work, sir! Just when you think something can't be improved on, its then taken to another level. The IAE engine scream on the takeoff roll is insanely good. The ambient sound in the cockpit at cruise, almost a lullaby. Soooo immersive. Thank you so much for this Mark and the effort you've put in. Be great if Aerosoft could roll all these great sounds (CFM, IAE, ASC) into an installer at some point, they improve an already great simming experience considerably.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Archived