New Airbus X Extended IAE Sound Enhancements V.1.16.2

GURU

IAE SOUND ENHANCEMENTS VERSION V.1.16.2 UPDATED 03/04/2014 @ 16:20

PLEASE DOWNLOAD BELOW

https://www.mediafire.com/?d5xk1pquwt9c7c3 - IAE

BACKUP YOUR ORIGINALS LADS! W.I.P

Just Download and Drop the Airplanes Folder In the simobjects folder overwriting all when asked to please back up first though guys

INCLUDED

• New Sound Enhancement for IAE SOUNDSET - At the moment this has changed the internal and external Fans and whine sounds to get this IAE Sound.
  • PLUS NEW WIND EFFECT FIX FOR VC - Updated 03/04/2014

THIS IS THE MOST UPDATED VERSION.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks It is getting better all wee need to do now is work together in time it will be brilliant i wanted to put it out because i know you guys can help with imput!

Regards

I took the 60 & 70 call out off because on most videos i watched it don't happen if you want these back then just use your backup folder and drag and drop it back into the ASC folder buddy

I really can't please everyone and it is hard work trying to do so m8 which is why i tell people to backup incase they want something from the previous sets

Regards

Mark,

those sounds are abolutley stunning. it feels like sitting next to the real life engine :-)

Thank you so much my friend !

Well i need to go offline soon.... Wedding day today ;-)

Take care,

Carsten

Mark,

those sounds are abolutley stunning. it feels like sitting next to the real life engine :-)

Thank you so much my friend !

Well i need to go offline soon.... Wedding day today ;-)

Take care,

Carsten

Glad you like them but i will be improving them along the way of course thanks again have a nice day tomorrow

Glad you like them but i will be improving them along the way of course thanks again have a nice day tomorrow

Thank you so much Mark !

All the best to you and your family, Carsten

Well Mark, not just impressed..... Super Impressed, just did a quick test, could not wait to try........ Anyway, what a great experience. Thanks so much for doing this. I have TSS IAE sounds but not feeling the love, they are great, but

you added the immersion factor with yours. Off now for a swift half, cheers to you mate.

Archived