Twin Otter Update

Yardreamer

• Aerosoft

Sorry, as explained there is only a full new build:

We decided to release this as a complete build, not an update, because we have seen some problems with the updates. This way all users will be on the same platform and version (1.10). If you have any liveries installed just use the livery manager to back them up. It should be easy to see what are non standard liveries as the thumbnail will be different. Installing them afterwards will be very easy and fast.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Still no download where is it ...followed all links does not accept my information made a new account and still dead end links... is there a URL to the download?

The download is on your order history page, and when you make a new account that order will not be on it. Just log in with the same data you used to buy it and you will find it.

• Aerosoft

Hi, i want to download the 1.10.version in the support database but it is only 1.05 displayed.

When can I download the new version ?

Your Order History page will have it. There is no update available, only a full new version. Tomorrow I will have all the other older versions removed.

Hmmm, keep getting this message.

! C:\Downloads\AS_TWIN-OTTER-X-EXTENDED_FSX_P3D(2).zip: The archive is corrupt

Anyone know what is going on? tried several downloads and the same results.Using Win RAR to extract.

Downloaded and installed perfectly.

Once again I would like to thank the entire Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended Development Team. An excellent model that is a pure joy to fly. Though I know that you may have had second thoughts over the number of variants included with this project, but I as one assure you that from a user perspective having all of those variants adds significantly to our pleasure. Without them we would have felt something was missing and the project therefore incomplete. Now we want for nothing, save a follow on like project (dare I even mention a Beaver Extended). You have indeed set a very high standard within the industry, one that I trust will serve you well. Supporters will be singing the praises of the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended in many forum for years to come.

Rick

• Deputy Sheriffs

Why is this such a hassle why cant the full version just be downloaded from Aerosoft direct you have the proof of purchase?

Why didn't you order directly from Aerosoft? I have unlimited access to all my products I bought many many years ago. I can understand that people like to buy at local shops when they buy boxed products, because of shipping costs and similar issues.

Why should Aerosoft offer you the same service as they offer there direct buyers, while others take the money and offer no service?

And btw. they offer service for customers like you: You can register your product, get access to updates and other stuff and sometimes even a installer, especially for boxed versions.

Checking your proof of purchase from another shop is far more complicated then you can imagine.

So don't blame Aerosoft, blame yourself. ;)

Downloaded and installed perfectly.

Once again I would like to thank the entire Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended Development Team. An excellent model that is a pure joy to fly. Though I know that you may have had second thoughts over the number of variants included with this project, but I as one assure you that from a user perspective having all of those variants adds significantly to our pleasure. Without them we would have felt something was missing and the project therefore incomplete. Now we want for nothing, save a follow on like project (dare I even mention a Beaver Extended). You have indeed set a very high standard within the industry, one that I trust will serve you well. Supporters will be singing the praises of the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended in many forum for years to come.

Rick

from where did you download?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Anyone know what is going on? tried several downloads and the same results.Using Win RAR to extract.

Clear your browser cache and try again. Download works perfect here.

Why didn't you order directly from Aerosoft? I have unlimited access to all my products I bought many many years ago. I can understand that people like to buy at local shops when they buy boxed products, because of shipping costs and similar issues.

Why should Aerosoft offer you the same service as they offer there direct buyers, while others take the money and offer no service?

And btw. they offer service for customers like you: You can register your product, get access to updates and other stuff and sometimes even a installer, especially for boxed versions.

Checking your proof of purchase from another shop is far more complicated then you can imagine.

So don't blame Aerosoft, blame yourself

Next time I will because as at the time I did not know you could... And I don't blame Areosoft I blame the download process and please be proactive in your replies as a mediator ... but in the mean time what is a customer suppose to do I am just trying to get to the download while I have some time.... Besides you have other customers I have spoken with trying to figure this out that are not as amicable as I have been...

Dreamer

Yardreamer.....

All Aerosoft products can be bought in the Aerosoft shop.

It is also via Aerosofts shop that You get acces to patches and updates.

Offcourse it´s alos where the updates are released first.

They are not held back from other shops, but it depends on how quick those other shops manage to provide their customers with download links for the updates, so it´s only natural that there will be some delay.

I´m sure that Otto didn´t mean to be rude, but simply tried to explain the very same as I just did.

Buying from other sources just means that You need to be a bit more patient.

Best regards

Finn

Yardreamer.....

All Aerosoft products can be bought in the Aerosoft shop.

It is also via Aerosofts shop that You get acces to patches and updates.

Offcourse it´s alos where the updates are released first.

They are not held back from other shops, but it depends on how quick those other shops manage to provide their customers with download links for the updates, so it´s only natural that there will be some delay.

I´m sure that Otto didn´t mean to be rude, but simply tried to explain the very same as I just did.

Buying from other sources just means that You need to be a bit more patient.

Best regards

Finn

Thank what is happening Fin is PC Aviator has new purchase with the 100's BUT the download link with original does not have them and I can not find it anywhere on there site.

As well no apologies required but very much appreciated. I am just very excited about the job you have done with this project and have waited since original launch of the extended for the 100's and hopes they are as great as the 300's. This Twin Ott extended has raised the envelope for new aircraft the IFR on the Amphib well lets just say I logged almost 30 hours on it so far since Oct 25th purchase and was waiting for the GPS VOR snag repair.

With respect

Dreamer

• Aerosoft

Why is this such a hassle why cant the full version just be downloaded from Aerosoft direct you have the proof of purchase?

Why would we pay the ftp cost if you did not buy it with us? Believe me, for a large download like this and a few tens of thousands of customer we are talking serious money It's up to the shop where you buy your products to deliver it to you, that's why they get part of the money. We fully depend on them how fast they supply their customers

I know this does not sounds nice, but it is how things work. If you do not buy from us the amount of control we got over things is limited.We do our best, but we will delivery is up to the shop where you buy it.

Yes, I had the ZIP extracting error (said a corrupt file) .. I downloaded it from USA link

Next, I downloaded from Europe link and no problem unzipping (no error).

Archived