Hakaulau_Bridge-HD...

petermcleland

I kept this one very short, at less than two minutes, in the hope that more people will watch it to the end :)
This video should be viewed with the Quality clicked up to 1080p and the Full Screen icon at bottom right corner clicked.
Thanks for looking :)

Hi Petermcleand,...I Like "FLIGHT" very much...Had my beloved ALASKA,and the Planes needed ..Had the thing Fine Tuned For Max. Pleasure and Realism....Then Something Happened....The Achilles Heel of "FLIGHT" as a failed product..Something happened as to prevent me logging on.Try as I could ..Blocked out//As their are no appeals anymore for help,assistance,answers..."FLIGHT " for me now is just an experience lost..That along with the Paid For Add ons,subsequent New Re Installing ,gave me the same problem..Will not Let me Log On...So Its even more so I enjoy your Depictions of a once Great Simulator Thanx!..Vin :byesad_s:

Beana5 you need to search for and download a tiny file called "wllogin_32.msi". Install it and place a shortcut to it on your desktop. Run the program before starting Flight and you will find the problem gone for a while. Then when some helpfull anti-malware scan deletes a necessary file again and the problem comes back...Just run that little program again. I have to run it about once a month...If you can't find the file then PM or email me and I will send it to you.

Vin...Here is a link to the download:-

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=15106

Thank You sir..Afraid its hopeless now..Since I deleted the whole Program...Was required to use Willogin 64///And that aborted saying I had an updated version already installed.

I will not pursue this Futher...For me a great loss,.However the Tradgey is .."FLIGHT" never did get the apperication it deserved...So my Friend Will wait for the Wheel to be reinvented again....its Thanksgiven,at my age Got a lot to be thankful for. Hope your Day Was As Good as Mine So Enjoy Your "Flight "Happy Landings Please share with us your great "FLIGHT " Stuff...Thanx and Most Sincerely Vin

Archived