Gear down in main menu FSX

Jeroen Doorman

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have this weird issue that after doing some flying when I get back to the main menu the gear is shown down.

When I go into FSX I'm in the VC but not really as I'm close to the ground and the plane bounces on the runway which looks like fun :)

Does anybody have any idea what's going on? I need to restart FSX in order to solve that bug but it would be nice not to have to go through that trouble

I have this weird issue that after doing some flying when I get back to the main menu the gear is shown down.

Does anybody have any idea what's going on? I need to restart FSX in order to solve that bug but it would be nice not to have to go through that trouble

It has always been a very good policy, after finishing a flight in FSX, to close it and re-open it, before attempting a second flight.

PS: The only time I have seen something like this, was with the Simcheck A300, only if I went to the aircraft selection screen, selected an A300 livery, clicked OK, went to the main menu. If I did that again, when I would get back at the main menu, the A300 would be displayed floating (and rotating) in the air, as usual, but also with a floating GPU (ground power unit) attached to its ground power port in the front left.

Archived