Why is there no difference between AltnXFuel and AltnXTripFuel?

Hello,

i started to make my own OFP Template, because i am not a pro and i find it difficult for me to find the right values for my flight simulation life in the Company Templates.

According to this thread http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/73475-request-minimum-diversion-fuel-on-the-ofp/

i also wanted these values in my OFP. I am not quiet sure, which command i should use.

As far as i understand the min diversion fuel is the alternate trip fuel + holding fuel? So when i land at the alternate the holding fuel must still be left in the tanks, or not? Which amount of fuel must be also left in the tanks, if there are no difficulties?

I find a command in the new documentation "AltnXFuel" which should give the correct value, but as you see in the image AltnXTripFuel and AltnXFuel results in the same values. Do i something wrong or did i not understand something correctly?

I hope you understand me ;-).

a3ij.jpg

Thanks in advance

Ulf

The values will be the same unless you have specified a Hold Time for the Alternate

So AltnXFuel will be the trip time + hold fuel , however if no alternate Hold is specified, it will be the same as AltnXTripFuel

(Same for AltnXTime/TripTime )

Thank you very much.

I thought the 30 min hold at the alternate is given by law. Like the 5% contingency fuel. So i thought that it is already included and i never had in mind to fill in the holding time field.

Ulf

Archived